Chapter Three

Chapter Three

Sugar Daddies and More Work
Wahala.

EHI

Ehi winked at the cook as she took the kitchen entrance in to the hotel. Sola chuckled and abandoned the mint leaves she was shredding, to talk to her friend.

'Ama, take care of those leaves and the finishing touches to the dishes' she instructed and went over to Ehi.

Pulling her to the corner where one could barely see or hear them, she threw her friend a curious look.

'Ehi, what's going on?' Sola asked with concern etched all over her face. 'Why are you sneaking around like you don't want to get caught or something?'

Ehi sighed 'It's Mr Kayode again o, Sola what do I do now? The man won't let me be, I just came in this morning and I met Kufre at the gate. He said Mr Kayode came early this morning and was swearing my name all over the place, he also said if I know what's good for me I should better avoid him o. That's why I'm taking this route' Ehi explained.

Sola shook her head amused 'Is that man okay in the head? Why is he bothering you, what did you do to him?' she asked curiously.

Ehi rolled her eyes 'He wants me to be his side chick or whatever you call it and I'm not interested. That's why he's doing all these, he thinks it'll make me change my mind'

Sola stared at her incredulously 'The owner of this our hotel asked you to be his baby girl and you refused? Okay, I think it's you I need ask the 'are you insane' question. Honestly how can you say no to Mr Kayode, do you know how many millions he's sitting on?' Sola asked and eyed Ehi as if she was stupid.

Ehi glared at Sola. 'Sola, you and I know that Mr Kayode is married.....so what are you trying to tell me?' She asked.

'And when did being married become a crime? Who tell you say na one woman dey get man?' Sola asked crudely.

Ehi looked at her in disbelief 'So you mean if he offers you the position, you'll take it?' she asked.

'Before nko, Why not? Hmmm, after all, according to what I heard oh. His wife and kids are in yankee right now. I will even think of how to secure him very well here and make him marry me as second wife before she gets back, even if it involves me getting pregnant for him. I'm a sharp girl o, no dulling over here. You've been in Lagos for five years now and you still dey behave like jjc. Johnny just come, you better wise up and level up' Sola hissed.

Ehi gaped at her 'Girl, I dey fear you now o. How I wish Mr Kayode will just leave me and enter your matter. Let me breathe and work in peace' Ehi said tiredly.

Sola shrugged 'I don't even know what he sees in you, you don't even have enough meat to keep a man. Real men like fleshy babes not bones' Sola said turning around to give Ehi a view of her well rounded ass.

Ehi shot her a saccharin smile 'Of course, thanks for reminding me. Let me be on my way' Ehi hissed and walked away.

Sola laughed heartily as she watched Ehi leave the kitchen 'Don't vex o Mrs Kayode, you know I have bad mouth. Mrs Kayode I'm sorry o, before you ask your husband to fire me' Sola called after her playfully.

Ehi ignored her as she left the kitchen and quickly hurried to her office, she was about to walk in to her office when she heard him.

'Ehi, come to my office right now!' his voice boomed from behind her.

Ehi's head dropped a little, how had she thought she could avoid him the entire day?

The man was always everywhere at the right time. Or in her case, the wrong time. He always caught her when she was trying to hide from him, he must have some sort of surveillance tech in his office because there was no other explanation for this.