Wannabe Kim K and The Alcoholic Nerd

Who would have thought that Angel was good company, sure they talked from time to time whenever Ehi was around or whenever he came looking for Ehi, but there was this air about him that she couldn't stand and there were sometimes he'd given her the I really can't stand you vibe.

But they were in each other's company now and no one was uncomfortable.

'I hope you haven't finished all the potato chips with your big mouth' Iyoma said reaching for their third bowl of potato chips and finding it empty.

'There's another bag of chips in the kitchen, go and get it'

'Ugh, I don't want to move' Iyoma whined.

'Okay let's wait' Angel smiled, 'The chips will miss us and come to us soon' he teased.

Iyoma hissed and kicked his leg playfully. 'If it's not here in five minutes, go and get it because it probably needs a ride. Oga uber' Iyoma retorted.

Angel snickered but resisted the urge to banter.

They went from watching Chopped on Food network to watching SWAT on M-Net city, then he switched to CNN and they dragged the remote for a few minutes before he finally gave in and let it go.

'Unbelievable Iyoma. E? really? Please change the channel, I'll rather gouge my eyes out than watch reality shows on fake people' he sounded a tad bit irritated but Iyoma was having none of that.

'And how do you know they are fake people?' She asked giving him the look, Angel on the other hand wasn't backing down. He wasn't going to watch a bunch of barbies prance about town arguing about Jimmy choos or if their ass looked better in Versace or Saint Laurent.

'I mean look at them, they are obviously living for the camera. You think they are going to have their real personalities aired on TV for the whole world. They are obviously playing the perfect script to keep their viewers hooked' Angel replied.

She rolled her eyes 'Well whether they are fake or not, it's not my business. I like watching them and I've picked up a few things from them' she said dismissively.

'Oh yeah? Like what?' he asked, he was genuinely curious because what could anyone learn from watching 'scripted reality' shows?

Iyoma shrugged 'I've learned that being real will only get you hurt. Most people don't want to see the real you, they just want the side of you that's appealing to them' She responded.

That didn't make any sense at all to Angel, he didn't care if his personality was appealing to anybody. He was who he was, no apologies. 'That doesn't make any sense Iyoma'

'Makes a lot of sense to me, some times when you let people see the real you, they take advantage of you' Iyoma said without looking at him.

Just like Bisi

'All these talk about being real and fake has made me realize that I hardly know anything about you' He knew her as Ehi's annoying and selfish roommate but now he was really curious, was it just a facade?

'We're watching TV, shush' Iyoma said

'You're watching shit, I'm not. Let's talk, turn off the television please' Angel said.

Iyoma frowned 'For what, why do you care? I'm just Ehi's roommate remember'

'No harm in getting to know Ehi's roommates, besides I think we've crossed that phase. You're my friend and soon I'm going to be your boss' Angel stated.