Four Mojitos and a Bottle of Champagne later.

EHI.

Bisi poured their second round of drinks. He filled up his own glass and served her half a glass, she was already drunk enough.

'This places closes by nine o'clock, and it's starting to rain. I have to get you home on time so I can head home quickly. Let's finish up our drinks quickly' Bisi said.

Ehi held up her hand 'No rush, I haven't had alcohol in ages. And there's no way you're taking me home, Iyoma would freak out' Ehi said taking a sip of her drink.

'I can't leave you in a cab alone, not in this condition' Bisi said watching Ehi in a different light.

How had he never noticed how beautiful she was? He mentally slapped himself, was he drunk already?

'You know you're not such a bad person Bisi, but then what do I know? Iyoma tells me a lot about you' Ehi hiccupped after her statement.

Hicc Hicc Hicc

'Oops sorry' she laughed. 'Are we drunk?' she asked bright eyed.

'What does Iyoma say about me' Bisi asked curiously.

'Just that you won't let her get a job because no one would be around to look after you, I found her several jobs but you won't let her work in a hotel either' Hicc

Bisi could have spat out his drink at Ehi if he was really drunk because what the fuck!

He'd never said anything of that nature to Iyoma....that girl. He was so done with her.

'I've never said anything like that to Iyoma, I don't know where she gets those crazy stories from' Bisi defended himself.

'Well one of you is lying and I have to stan my friend which makes you.....the yoruba demon a liar' Ehi said.

'Yoruba demon?' Bisi frowned at her. Ehi pursed her lips. 'There are horns coming out of your head right now hell boy' she said and giggled.

Ehi buried her face on the table and slept off after that.

The next time she opened her eyes, she was in a car and Angel was driving. 'I thought you weren't coming' she said.

'What?' he replied.

'You stood me up, I was there by seven and you didn't show up' she said.

'Ehi, sleep' he said with a hiss.

'Your car smells different' she said before closing her eyes again but she wasn't asleep this time.

Neither was she asleep when the car stopped moving and Angel got out of car to carry her into the house.

'I don't want to go home' she murmured. 'We're at my house' he said.

'Good' she said.

Once they were in his house, he took of her shoes and placed her on the bed. 'I'm going to make you some tea, you're drunk' he said.

'I'm not drink, stay...Let's talk' She murmured.
'Do you really think I'm special?' she asked.

'Why does it matter?' she could hear him but she couldn't see him because he hadn't turned on the light. She knew he was close because she couldn't feel his breath on her face.

'Make me feel special' she said holding his arm. 'This isn't right Ehi, you're dru....' he was saying when she kissed him.

Then the rest was history because there was plenty of clothes to take off. Plenty of skin to feel, kiss, grab, squeeze and bite.