Friends And Friends With Benefits.

Friends and Friends with Benefits.

When Angel walked into the room, Iyoma briefly lifted her eyes from the television to look at him. He wasn't smiling and his eyes looked hard when he sat down.

Iyoma could instantly tell that Ehi had still not changed her mind about them. Nawa o, wetin dey worry this girl shaShe tried not to show her irritation on her face, why was she even irritated?

Angel wasn't really her friend, he'd always been Ehi's whatever that just tolerated her because he had no choice. And now because they'd spent a few hours together, she was rooting for him?

She decided to stay out of it, since they were both relationship experts, they could sort their relationship or whatever it was.

How about a tiny push, after all you ruined their getaway plans? A small voice within her said. It was probably her conscience.

She'd felt guilty for telling Ehi not to go with Angel then, but she'd done it because she wasn't in the right frame of mind and she didn't want to be alone.

And now?

Well, Ehi was a pain in the ass but she still didn't want to be alone. She didn't have Angel's money or resources but that didn't mean she couldn't help their relationship or whatever ship they were in.

'So what's up?' she asked out of the blue. Ehi turned to her while Angel's eyes were still stuck on his wrist.

'Now that we've sorted out our differences, let's go out tomorrow, the three of us. On a friends stroke fuck buddies date' Iyoma said.

Ehi rolled her eyes and palmed her forehead, this girl was nuts. 'For the last time Iyoma, we're not fuck buddies'

'The after pill in your bag said otherwise, we're all grown ups. I'm not even asking for details, just admit it' Iyoma said looking from Ehi to Angel. While Ehi looked exasperated, Angel was looking neutral.

'So are we all going on a date? A threesome' she asked.

Angel shrugged, he definitely didn't want to spend his day around Ehi tomorrow. It wasn't even the fact that she'd said she wasn't interested, it was the fact that she'd made it seem like his own feelings didn't matter, like it was nothing.

'I'm busy tomorrow, I have work to do' he said. Ehi looked up at him, damn he was definitely pissed. Angel was a great guy and she wanted them to remain friends but she wasn't sure how that would work anymore.

He had feelings for her and initially she'd thought she could reciprocate, give him a try and actually start a relationship with him but her head was saying otherwise.

As for that Bisi, the only thing good about him was his bedroom skills and his penis. Everything else was terrible, the guy was a total disappointment. How was Iyoma in love with that guy again?

Maybe she would have given Angel a chance if what had happened with Bisi hadn't happened. That Bisi fiasco had given her another reason  why men deserve less.

Who slept with a drunk girl? He claimed she'd asked for it, but she was drunk. Didn't he know that drunk people couldn't give consent, it was all alcohol. And she'd thought he was another guy! That bastard Bisi had seen all the red flags and taken advantage of her.

She detested him for it, what had she even been thinking when she agreed to see him today?

Some days when she  feared she was bordering on misandrism, she remembered the likes of her boss and Iyoma's ex boyfriend and that alone instilled more anger in her. Men like that deserved her hatred.

'Hey' Iyoma nudged her. 'Madam what are you thinking? Iyoma asked.

'Just work...' Ehi lied.

'Okay, back to what I was saying. Angel please you have to come with us, I'm in a really rough place right now and I need you two. I can't do this on my own, I need both of you around me. My mental health should be a priority right now, you two know that right. I'm going through a lot right now' Iyoma sighed.

Angel laughed because he could see through her act. 'Iyoma has anyone told you you're a case?'

Ehi chuckled 'You're actually using your mental health to get us to go out with you'

Iyoma pouted 'You guys I'm serious na. If you don't go out with me, I'll be depressed and I won't be fit for work when we resume on Monday' she insisted.

Angel shook his head 'Fine, I'll go out with you' he conceded.

'Yaaaay, just know you're paying for everything sha. Ehi you're coming right?' Iyoma asked.

'Yeah sure, it's not like i have a choice' Ehi smiled. 'You actually have a choice, it's either you come with us or you go with us. Don't say I didn't give you options' Iyoma hissed.

Ehi rolled her eyes 'So where are we going?' she asked the master planner.

'We're going to Ikeja city mall to see a movie and yunno yunno ' Iyoma said. 'Why not just go to Maryland mall?' Angel asked.

'It's my date na, I should decide which mall we're going to. We're going to Ikeja because I say we're going to Ikeja and that's on periodt' Iyoma snapped her fingers.

'Yes boss' Angel said sarcastically. He got up from his chair. 'Anyway I'm going to bed, when you girls are done, use the spare to lock the door. You can return it in the morning' Angel said.

'Girls? We're women' Ehi rolled her eyes. Angel smirked 'Yeah I was talking about Iyoma, she's like two five year olds in one' he teased as he walking out of the living room.

'Hey!Come and say that to my face, coward!' Iyoma said with mock outrage. She picked up a pillow and threw it at him, but it missed him.

Angel laughed 'Aired don't fucking kill me'

Ehi snorted and switched her attention to the television.

'So Angel's ass is something' Iyoma murmured. Ehi looked at her incredulously 'Jesus, where did that come from?' she asked.

'First of all, don't use the name of the Lord in vain. Secondly, I was looking at his ass just now. Thirdly, why the fuck don't you want to date this guy, he's a hottie and a sweetheart'

Ehi rolled her eyes again. 'Stop rolling your eyes, it will soon fall out' Iyoma hit her forehead playfully.

Ehi winced 'ouch, Iyoma what's your problem na' She hissed.

'Answer my question' Iyoma eyed her.

'If he's such a hottie and sweetheart, why don't you date him yourself. After all you're single'

'First of all, I won't be single for long. Bisi and I will get back together'

Jesus, Did Iyoma really believe that? The girl was delusional. Ehi thought.

'Secondly, Angel isn't my type. I mean his name is Angel for chrissake. He's too nice and it's weird' Iyoma made a face.

'Oh yeah you like bad boys' the ones that break your heart, use and dump you and sleep with your drunk best friend. Ehi almost threw up in her mouth.

'I love Bisi and it'll always be Bisi. Nobody will come close' Iyoma said wistfully.

Ehi sighed. How could she get Iyoma out of this mess? Iyoma needed to get over that asshole, he didn't deserve her.

______________________________________

A/N: so I forgot to drop this in the chapter where it actually happened but I'm going to drop it here. It is important to have your partner's consent before you have sex with them. Consent is key! And if he/she is drunk or drugged when they give out their consent then it doesn't count because they were under the influence. If you have sex with someone when they are drunk or drugged without their consent it is Rape.