° Training Camp °

The moon shone through your window which now had curtains!  It was the night before you left for the training camp, your bag was packed and you were all ready. However, you were struggling to get to sleep from the excitement.

You eventually got to sleep at about 2am, only to be woken up at 5.

"Y/N, honey, time to wake up. You need to be at school in an hour."

Your mum had woken up especially to wake you. How nice.

You sluggishly got out of bed. You were half asleep but you managed to get up and dressed.

You grabbed yourself a piece of toast, checked you had everything, said goodbye to your parents and left for school.

When you arrived, you were one of the first there. The only other people were Kei and Yamaguchi.

"Hi guys." You said.

"Y/N, you look awful." Your cousin said.

"That's a lovely way to greet your older cousin, Kei!"

Yamaguchi ran up to you.

"Seriously Y/N, how much sleep did you get last night?"

"About 3ish hours."

"You can tell."

"Why thank you Tsukki."

You went to the bathroom and saw that your lovely cousin was right. The bags under your eyes were massive, you were evidently in that much of a rush to get out that you hadn't noticed. You decided to splash your face with water in order to wake you up a little, seeing if it would reduce the bags.

You came out and of course Kei had to make another comment.

"There, you look slightly more acceptable."

You sent him a death glare. He deserved it.

Soon the rest of the team arrived and you got on the coach.

You found Nishinoya and Tanaka and sat with them at the back. You next to the window, Nishinoya next to you and Tanaka next to him.

You were chatting for a bit on the coach when you decided to stare out the window.

The tiredness had hit you and as you laid your head against the window, you could feel your eyelids becoming heavier.

Nishinoya POV

I looked to the left of me to see a sleeping Y/N against the window. They looked adorable.

Cute I thought.

I smiled and of course Tanaka noticed.

He whispered in my ear. "Does someone have a crush on Y/N?"

I instantly blushed at his statement. "What? Y/N? Nooooo."

"Then how do you explain the colour of your cheeks?"

"This coach is very warm."

He chuckled. "Yeah, right."

"Oh shut it."

Le time skip, brought to you by You Should Have Come To Shiritorizawa

Your POV

You got woken up by a light shake.

"Y/N, we've arrived."

You turned to meet a pair of brown eyes.

"Okay I'm awake."

Nishinoya smiled.

"Good."

You could see your cousin sniggering at your half asleep form.

"Tsukishima Kei. Respect your elders!"

That earned a laugh from the others on the coach.

Kei sent you a death glare. You simply grinned innocently. He rolled his eyes.

Takeda Sensei stood at the front of the coach and told us the way to the dorms.

Le time skip, brought to you by rolling... THHHUUUUUNNNNDDDDEEEERRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!

You had finished unpacking and it was time to see the other teams.

After the teams had introduced themselves, you went to eat.

During the time you were eating, Hinata and Kageyama came it with a blonde girl behind them.

They made their way over to our table and sat down.

"Hey little bro."

The woman put her arm around Tanaka and started attacking him. You couldn't help but laugh a little.

The woman turned to me and smiled.

"I'm Saeko, Ryu's older sister. Nice to meet you."

"I'm Y/N L/N. Nice to meet you too."

"You're Y/N?! You were the one that helped my little brother here pass, right."

"Yeah, I was."

"Well, I hope we can get along."

She smiled widely. You could tell she was Tanaka's sister, their smiles were exactly the same.

"Me too."

You smiled back at her.

This week was gonna be a good week.