° The Party °

Before I start, I wanna say thank you for over 100 reads. I know it's not a lot but it means a lot to me as it shows that people are enjoying my writing and it makes me motivated to write more. Anyhoo, onto the story...

Later that night, you received a text message from Kei.

I did it.

And...? I replied

He said yes!

Oh my god, I'm so happy for you!!!!!! Will you tell me now?

Fine... It's Yamaguchi.

YES I KNEW IT!

You put your phone down and went to eat dinner.

When you finished eating, you saw you had a text from Sugawara.

Hey! Just to let you know, it's Hinata's birthday tomorrow and we wanna throw him a surprise party. I know it's short notice but can you come?

I'll see what my parents say. :)

You told your parents about what was happening tomorrow and they were all for it.

You decided to head up to bed as you needed to get up early so you could buy a present and a card.

The next morning...

You got up, dressed and left the house.

You were dressed up a bit smarter than usual but not too smart.

The shop was about halfway between your house and school so it wasn't far.

You walked in and started looking for something to gift to Hinata. A card wasn't very hard, you just got a generic 'Happy Birthday' card. You thought for a while until you finally knew what you were going to get him.

"You can't really go wrong with chocolate. Kinda the easiest thing."

After picking up the items, you went to the cashier.

"Hey, Ukai."

"Oh, hi Y/N. Is this all?"

"Yes, thanks."

You paid for the items and started walking; however, you soon realised that you didn't know where Hinata's house was.

So you took out your phone and dialled Sugawara's number.

"Hey, Y/N."

"Hi, Suga. Just a quick one. I don't actually know where Hinata's house is."

"That's fine, my mum is about to take me there so we can pick you up on the way. Where abouts are you."

"I'm near Ukai's shop."

"Okii! We'll come and pick you up."

"Thanks Suga!!"

The wait for Suga wasn't very long. The car pulled up next to the pavement and you got in.

It turned out that Hinata didn't live very far from you which was helpful for the future.

You and Suga got out of the car, you thanked his mother and you went to go inside.

"We don't need to worry about Hinata coming home any time soon, he's out with Kageyama and Tanaka at the minute."

"Poor Kageyama."

"Exactly what I was thinking."

When you walked in, there were already quite a few people there.

You all helped decorate and set up everything.

Soon, Tanaka called to ask if everything was ready and that he'll start heading over.

The whole group hid, you were behind the sofa with Noya and Yachi. You guys got told to go down there because you were the only ones 'small enough'.

Soon, the door was opened to reveal Hinata.

"SURPRISE!!!!"