° Feelings? °

A few days had passed but you were still at the training camp.

You woke up to the loud ass tweeting of birds.

You decided to get up and dressed so you went to the bathroom to change.

It was still a good hour or two before breakfast so you decided to head outside and read.

You lay in the grass at the top of the hill, the crisp air waking you up as you opened your book.

You were engrossed within the words, taking you to different places and making you feel different emotions.

"Y/N?"

Of course someone had to take you out of that bliss.

You sat up to see Nishinoya sat in the grass next to you.

"What is it, Noya?"

You saw a tinge of pink come to his cheeks at the sound of the nickname.

"Could you, possibly, help me with my receives, I need to get better if we're going to win against Nekoma."

"Hmm, well. I'll have to think about it."

"Pleeeeaaaasssseeee??? You're the only one awake." He attempted to do puppy eyes.

Cute You thought. Wait, did I just think that?

"Fine, I'll help you."

He smiled widely. For a reason you couldn't explain, it made your heart beat faster.

"Thank you, Y/N!!!!!"

You got up as Nishinoya passed you the ball.

"Just throw the ball in any direction and I'll try to receive it."

You threw the ball to the right of you, Noya dashed towards it and set it back into your arms.

Your eyes widened.

"That was amazing! You don't need to get any better, you're already perfect!!!!"

You could see that the boy in front of you was surprised by your sudden outburst of praise. He was also blushing hard.

"I wouldn't say perfect. I have a long way to go."

"You've got to be the best Libero in all of Miyagi."

"Well, I did win best Libero in middle school."

"Really?! That's ace!!!!"

"Heh, thanks."

He scratched the back of his neck, you thought it was adorable seeing him flustered like that.

"Hey, I'm sorry, Noya."

"For what?"

"For making a sudden outburst like that."

"Oh, it's fine. I'm used to it from Hinata by now."

You both laughed.

I'm not falling for this guy, am I?

Later that day, you decided to head to Sugamama for advice.

You knocked on the door of the dorm where Sugawara was.

"Oh, hello, Y/N."

"Hey, Daichi, is Suga there, I need to talk to him about something."

"Sure, I'll just get him for you."

"Cheers." (A/N- I don't know if this is just something that is said where I live or not. I live in England and a slang way of saying thanks is 'cheers', I'm just wondering if any other people say this or if it's just us.)

You heard Daichi calling Suga over.

"Suga! Y/N's outside, they need some motherly advice."

The door opened again to show Suga.

"Hey Y/N. We should go somewhere a bit more private if you need advice."

"Agreed."

You and Suga walked to the empty dining hall and sat down on one of the tables.

"So, what do you need to talk about? Just let it all out."

"I think I have feelings for one of the members of the team, but I don't know if he likes me back."

"Are you comfortable with telling me who it is?"

You thought about it for a second. You blushed at the thought of him in your mind. WHY WAS THIS HAPPENING??!!

"It's... Noya." You said quietly but audible enough for Suga to hear.

"I believe he likes you. I'm not too sure if it's as a friend or more than that though." He said. "I do think you two would make a good couple, you may even rub off some common sense to him."

"Not likely, I may be academically smart, but common sense, I lack."

"Still, you could probably boost his grades a bit."

Sugawara looked into my eyes. "I'll try and do some detective work, find out if he likes you back. I'll definitely try to set you up, don't you worry."

You blushed. The thought of being set up with Noya. It made your heart beat faster.

"Thank you, Suga."

"No problemo, always here to help one of my children."

You smiled at his statement.

Nishinoya POV

Why did I feel like this? Whenever I see them, my heart beats like a rabbit.

I'm not too sure where these feelings started, I just know that I like them, a lot. I just wish I had a way to tell them.

I heard a knock at the door, Daichi opened it to show Y/N standing there.

My face instantly flushed. Thankfully, no-one noticed.

Turned out Y/N wanted to see Suga. I was kind of disappointed, I wished to have another moment like this morning. Just us two.

"Someone's jealous."

I wacked Tanaka with my pillow.

"What was that for?"

"What do you think?"

"Come on man, you know you like 'em."

"No, I don't."

But the fact was, it was now becoming harder to hide the tint that was displayed on my cheeks.

Why do you do this to me Y/N?