° The End °

It was your last day of your trip and the sun was blazing down onto the world. You and the team decided to spend the entire day on the beach.

There was barely any shade which Kei clearly wasn't enjoying being the pale thing he is. (I feel his pain DX.)

You couldn't help but giggle at your cousin's struggles.

Once you got down to the beach, you stared out to the horizon. It was just as beautiful as you remembered. Suddenly, you felt two arms snake around your waist and a head rest itself against your shoulder.

Turning your head around, you greeted the libero with a peck on the lips. You noticed that Noya was also staring out to sea.

"Beautiful, isn't it." You said, smiling softly.

"Not as beautiful as you." He kissed your cheek after saying that.

"That was incredibly cheesy."

"I know, but you signed up for this."

"I'm having second thoughts."

You heard a gasp coming from the boy behind you.

"I'm kidding! My goodness, you take things so seriously." You giggled. You saw him blush at the sound of your laugh. It made you happy.

"Now, let's get in the water!" You raced each other to the foamy waters of the Pacific Ocean.

Noya beat you easily, he was waist deep by the time you reached the water.

"Come on slow coach!" He shouted, splashing you with sea water.

"Oh your going to pay for that!" You responded, running towards him as best as you could in the water and pushing him into the depths.

He came back up with his hair over his eyes, causing you to howl with laughter.

"Come here." He followed the sound of your voice and you removed the hair from his eyes.

"There you can see now."

"And that was a bad idea." Suddenly, you were tackled by Noya, causing the both of you to go under the water.

You were both laughing your heads off as you came back to the surface, still in each other's arms.

You noticed that Nishinoya was staring into you E/C orbs with a slight smirk on his face.

"What?"

"I win." His smile got bigger. "Do I get a kiss for winning?"

You rolled your eyes at his childish wish, but you gave it to him anyway.

You must say, the taste of salty lips wasn't pleasant but you loved this boy, so you were willing to kiss him anyway.

Later that day, the whole team went to get ice cream. Suga payed for us all like the generous mother he is.

You got yourself a (f/f) ice cream and Noya got a mint flavour.

You ate the ice cream mindlessly, staring off into space.

Without noticing, you got a little bit of ice cream on your chin.

"Oh, Y/N. Wait a second." Noya said, dragging you out of your thoughts.

"Hm?" He brought his thumb to your chin and wiped it off your chin. You blushed realising what had happened.

"Sorry, I'm the messiest eater in the world." You said, causing a giggle from the boy in front of you.

"I don't mind, it's cute." That caused your mouth to twist into a big grin.

The day was fun and sunny. Kei got sunburnt, despite putting on suncream, he's just that pale. (I hate being pale for this exact reason).

Soon, it was time for you to go back to the inn to eat. Dinner was pleasant and very filling. You were all chatting about not wanting to leave, but, alas, all good things must come to an end.

After dinner, everyone sat down to watch a movie. You were about to sit down when Noya said something to you.

"Hey, come with me. I want to show you something."

He wrapped your hand in his, pulling you out of the cabin and to the cliff edge.

He sat down and tapped the ground next to him, inviting you to sit down.

"I love you so much, Y/N. You know that, right?"

"Of course, I love you too." He placed a hand on your cheek bringing your lips to his.

The feeling of euphoria came back. The tingly feeling in your stomach rushing back, just like it was the first time.

You pulled apart, staring into each other's eyes and with big grins on your faces.

Keeping your hand intertwined with the boy's, you turned your body to face out to the sea.

You sighed as you rested your head on Nishinoya's shoulder. He kissed your forehead as you both looked into the sunset, dreaming about your future together.

Hello! Alas, this story has come to an end. To those who have been here throughout this journey, thank you so much for giving me the motivation to write this story. I love you all! ❤️❤️

I hope you enjoyed this story.

-H xx