° The Beach °

Hi! I'm actually updating!! Anyhoo, enjoy!

You woke up the next morning to the sun shining through your curtains. You opened them to show the view of the sea stretching out before you. Sunlight shone on it, causing it to shimmer. It looked inviting.

You sighed as you took it all in. It was nice to be somewhere else, away from school, away from the town. You just wished that you were getting along with everyone. Turning your head to the wall that separated your room from Tanaka and Noya's, you wished that he would talk to you again. With one final look, you began to get dressed.

You and the team were going to the beach today so you put your swimming costume on underneath your clothes. Once you were dressed, you put suncream on and then went to brush your hair and teeth.

On your way back from the washroom, you bumped into the Sugamama himself.

"Oh, sorry, Y/N. Didn't see you there."

"It's okay Suga. No harm done." You were about to walk off when he called your name.

"Y/N. Wait."

"Yes, Suga?" You looked at him with a worried face. Was there something wrong?

"What's going on with you and Nishinoya? You were so close, now you never seem to speak." Ah. He was really asking this? Great.

"Ah. Well. After Hinata's party, he kinda said to me that he liked the kiss. I was so surprised that I didn't reply. I was just stood there, trying to process what he said. I guess he kinda took it the wrong way and ran off. After that, he's just been avoiding me and it's all my fault." You felt a lump at the back of your throat. No, you weren't going to cry. Not over a boy, that's just weak.

"I understand. It was just a misunderstanding. Don't worry, I'll figure something out." He noticed the fact that you were about to cry so he put his arms out to give you a hug. You accepted it straight away, enjoying the motherly comfort.

Little did you know that someone had witnessed this hug and took it completely the wrong way. Just like Sum 41, you were in too deep. (Please say someone gets my emo reference.)

You heard footsteps run away from you. You looked up to Suga.

"Did you hear something?"

"Yeah, strange."

You thought it must have just been one of the boys so you went back upstairs and chilled in your room until it was time to go.

You went downstairs to find the boys all ready to go. On the way down to the beach, you walked along with Hinata and Kageyama most of the way. Until they decided to race each other to the sea.

"I WON!!" Hinata yelped!

"I think you'll find that I did." Kageyama replied.

They started arguing and splashing sea water at each other. You rolled your eyes, giggling at the two idiots.

Once the rest of the team arrived at the beach, you found a place to set up. You helped Sugawara put up the parasol which only made a certain someone more envious.

After everything was sorted, you all got ready to go into the sea. Despite having your swimsuit underneath your clothes, you still didn't feel comfortable undressing in front of the entire beach so you went behind the wind break to take your clothes off.

"Well, shall we go and swim?" The silence was broken by Daichi, which you were glad about.

You must admit, as you walked down to the shore, your eyes kept wondering to that boy that had been avoiding you all this time. He looks good. Wait?! What the hell are you thinking??!!

The water was neither cold nor warm. The shimmer on the surface was beautiful. You smiled, feeling peaceful.

Of course that had to be interrupted.

You felt something come into contact with your head. It turned out to be a beach ball.

"Sorry, Y/N!" You heard Yamaguchi call out.

"It's okay, don't worry!" You called back.

He smiled as the worried look left his face. He was cute, you were happy that Kei had him, he would be good for him. Maybe he'd lighten up a little.

All in all, the experience was fun. You hung out with the first years for most of the time. They were great to keep you company.

Sugawara POV

Right, I'm sorting them out. Today.

This childish behaviour needs to stop now. It's bringing the both of then down and Nishinoya's playing ability has really gone downhill.

I have a plan but I don't think they're going to like it.

I'll tell Y/N to come to the edge of the cliff after dinner and Asahi will say the same to Noya.

Hopefully it would work.

I can't stand seeing them like this anymore.

Back to 2nd person

You left the building to go to the place where Suga had told you to meet him.

The stars looked so pretty. You wished that you could dance with them all night long not a worry in your mind. However, you were dragged out of you thoughts by a voice.

"Oh. You're here too."

Hi! Sorry I've not updated in a few days. I was just completely lost as to what to write but I'm here now! Updating this crappy fanfiction for you all. Hope you're all okay! Also, question, what is your favourite film? Mine is either The Princess and the Frog (I'm a Disney geek, what can I say) or Ghostbusters 2016. I'm interested to know your answers! Anyhoo, stay safe and healthy in this strange time!

-H