° Truth or Dare °

"Oh my God, guys." Hinata's was stood in shock. "YOU FRIGHTENED THE LIFE OUT OF ME!!!!!!!"

You all got out of your hiding places and wished Hinata a happy birthday.

"Thank you all so much."

"It's really, no problem." Suga said, "now, let's get this party started!"

As if on cue, Daichi started the music and we all started chatting with each other, dancing to the music and, in your case, went straight for the food with Noya and Tanaka.

"This food is fit!!" Tanaka exclaimed after taking a bite of the pizza that was in his hand.

You all laughed at the baldy's antics. It was so nice seeing everyone having so much fun. You felt so happy to be a part of this group of people. For the first time in your life, you felt like you were accepted.

"Let's play a game!!" Hinata declared.

"What shall we play?" Sugamama replied.

Hinata's face twisted into one that showed that he was thinking. He remained like that for a few seconds until he lit up. It was if a lightbulb had appeared within his brain.

"Truth or dare!"

Everyone agreed with his suggestion, even Kei but only because Yamaguchi wanted to play.

Everyone sat is a circle. You were between Noya and Ennoshita and opposite Kei.

Hinata started off the game. "Kageyama, truth or dare?"

"Dare." Replied the raven haired first year.

"I dare you to down as much milk as you can in three minutes."

Suga's eyes widened "That's not a good-"

"I'll do it."

"Kageyama, are you sure?"

"There's no way I'm forfeiting. I can't loose to that shortie." He pointed to the ginger across from him.

"What was that?!"

"You heard me, Hinata boke."

Kageyama made his way over to the fridge and took out the milk carton. And poured some into a glass.

"Your time starts, now."

He picked up the glass, brought it to his lips and downed the glass in a matter of seconds.

He kept pouring and downing, pouring and downing.

You were surprised he didn't run out of milk.

"Time's up."

Kageyama put the glass onto the counter.

"How many did I get, I lost count?"

"Thirteen glasses." You answered.

"That's a lot of milk, Kageyama, you alright?" Sugawara asked, being the worried mother he is.

"I'll be fine."

Kageyama placed himself back in the circle and scanned the people around him, searching for his victim.

Suddenly, his eyes locked onto you. Seriously, this early into the game?!

"Y/N, truth or dare?"

"Truth." You said without any hesitation.

"How come you don't play any sports?"

That isn't too bad. Playing sports was a bit of a sensitive topic due to what happened, but you could handle it.

"Well. In elementary and middle school, I played Netball. I was one of the best shooters in my prefecture; however, I stopped growing in my second year of middle school. All of the other players started getting taller than me, including the goal keepers which meant that they could easily block my attacks. Due to this, I started to get less and less game time until, I didn't get any at all. I was considered too small to play the game so I quit. I haven't found another sport that I'm good at so I decided to not play any."