15

Ethan lived a sparse existence when it came to what, or rather what little he owned, but she gawked when she saw his bedroom for the first time. Granted there was only one piece of furniture, but it took up more than three quarters of the average size room. This has to be the largest bed I've ever seen. He walked onto it with his knees and very gently laid her down in the center of it, pushing her hair back out of her face.

"You ARE Infantry, right?" She felt herself sinking in the soft white down-comforter, thinking it was the most comfortable thing in the world.

"Of course. Why?"

"Then why such a large bed?" He shrugged as he moved towards the door and turned the dial control for the light down to a setting where the room barely glowed but they could still see one another.

"I spend half my time in the field either sleeping in cramped quarters alongside dozens of men or in a tiny sleeping bag on the ground." He crawled back on the bed, unloaded his pockets then straddled her knees and held out his hand. "When I come home... I like to sprawl out."

"Makes sense." She sat up with his help and looked confused until he grabbed the hem of her shirt to help her remove it then gently pushed her back down with one hand to her shoulder. When he moved to take his dog tags off, she placed a hand over his. "No. Leave them on."

He quirked an eyebrow at her lusty tone. Hmmmm, seems my girl's got a thing for them, he mused then quickly filed it away for later.

She stared hungrily at him while he sat back on his haunches to peel his own shirt away from his body, reigniting the fire between her thighs as his muscles flexed with every move he made, and from the messy array of hair atop his head.

Better get used to it, Emma, since it's the last bed you'll ever sleep in. His finger wrapped around the elastic sides of her tiny panties and she raised her hips, allowing him to slide them over the curve of her backside and off her body.

"It's really comfortable." Rising up on his knees he made quick work of the snaps to his pants to shed them as well then crawled on his fists up her body, placing small kisses to her abdomen, breasts and neck till he was face to face with her. "Glad you think so," he whispered. Placing a knee between her legs, he smiled before placing a tender, languid kiss to her lips when she automatically opened herself up to accommodate him. "Since you'll be spending a lot of time in it."

That was something she didn't have any argument over so she remained silent.

He spent the next few moments placing kiss after gentle kiss all over her face and throat, one hand stroking her hair back in a soothing manner while propped up by the forearm of the other. Whenever she tried to touch him he very lightly pushed her away, leaving her confused. Yes, she was enjoying herself, but the heat between her legs was rapidly turning into a raging inferno beneath his touch, driving her crazy with the need for him to quench it. His kisses steadily went lower and lower down her body, the cool feel of his dog tags dragging across her overheated skin made her hiss. That's when she grabbed both sides of his head to ask.

"What are you doing?"

"Takin' things a little slower this time." She surprised him by swiftly locking her legs around him.

"No. Need you now." He moved so he could pry her legs off his body, frustrating her even further. "Don't make me beg." He raised an amused eyebrow at her.

There's a delicious thought. "Just relax, Emma. I've got some unfinished business to take care of and," he nodded down towards his groin. "I'm buying us a little more time."

"Huh?" She looked down and saw he was sporting a semi. "Oh." Of course. He'd already had an orgasm not twenty five minutes ago and needed to fully recuperate. But she was still confused over his statement. "Unfinished business?"