Chapter seven

Justin Trudeau can say in the five years he's been in office as the Prime Minister that this was probably his most hectic week by far. First, he got roped into petsitting for Canada, then his office got torn to shreds by the pet in question, and now he was currently trying to calm down an enraged Canada, someone who normally doesn't enrage easily.

"-He's so stupid!" Canada seethed as he paced back and forth while making mad gestures with his arms. He was on top of Justin's desk, for some odd reason that Justin couldn't even fathom at the moment.

Canada was clearly talking about America, who had taken his president, and went back to his own border. Justin could only think it was several things that made Canada mad at his loud-mouth twin, but he knew it had to be the Italy thing that was currently sending Canada over the edge.

"I know-" Justin tried to keep up with Canada as he was still pacing. "-But there's nothing you can do about it now, you'll just have to do with it what you can-" Canada turned his heel and paced the other way and Justin followed.

"-America had absolutely no right! He thinks he can do whatever he wants and it pisses me off!" Canada's fists were clenched to his sides as he yelled the last part of his sentence at the very top of his lungs.

"Canada-" Justin cringed as the ground seemed to shake just a little below him. "Please! Just calm down before you stress your people out! Or worse..." Justin grimaced as the ground gave another light tremor.

Canada wasn't calming down and so Justin had to bring out the big guns. He rushed over to the other side of his desk and grabbed Canada by his arm, forcing Canada to look down at him. if Canada wanted to he could easily chuck Justin through a wall, but thankfully it seemed he wasn't that angry, as all he did was just glower at Justin. Justin then grabbed Canada by his face, squishing Canada's cheeks in his hands and this forced Canada down even more, actually putting Canada to his knees. "Stop, or I'll call England to deal with you."

Canada's lilac eyes went from full of anger to calm in just a few passing seconds and all that anger that was filled inside of him deflated as did his shoulders as he slumped down. "He'll probably just confuse me for America." Canada, rather mournfully, said his voice slightly muffled as Justin still had Canada's face in between his palms.

"Okay... are you done with your tantrum?"

Canada pouted "I wasn't throwing a tantrum."

Justin sighed: "It was most definitely a tantrum, sweetheart." Canada slumped a little more if that was even more possible. Justin then released "Now... please get off my desk."

Surprisingly Canada gave a blink before looking at where he was. "Why-?"

"I'm not sure, you just came storming in, jumped up on my desk, ruined my paperwork, and started to rant and rave."

Canada sighed out loudly and jumped down from the desk. "I'm so sorry, let me replace these-" Canada started to scoop up the papers that had shoe prints on them.

"Matthew..." Justin leaned against his doorframe and frowned a little. "I'm not an idiot. Why are you so upset about Italy coming down? I mean I get the little titch is annoying as all hell-"

"It's not that..." Canada cut Justin off as he flipped one paper over to look at it, yep footprint. "He's honestly not even that annoying, he's childish and doesn't think about his actions, but... it's not that."

"Then... what is it?"

Canada paused picking up his papers, he felt his lips twitch slightly into a frown before he resumed grabbing papers. "It's... complicated."