11: Awkward

I'm not exactly sure what happened after the sudden kiss, but I'm now sitting in the back of Jungkook's car.

Secretary Kim is driving, leaving only us two in the backseat. There's towels placed on the leather seats, ensuring that I won't get any paint anywhere.

There's an awkward tension around the two of us, and every now and then I'll glance over at Jungkook. He notices, and I'm quick to turn my head away before he catches me.

"So... I understand the paint," Secretary Kim starts as he peeks at the two of us through the mirror. "But I don't understand why miss Sunny has to go to your house?"

Jungkook looks over at me before he speaks up.

"Well..." He fumbles with his words, thinking. "It, uh, it was a company accident... and she shouldn't get the paint everywhere in her apartment."

"Right." Secretary Kim rolls his eyes, obviously not believing a single word.

Unfortunately, the paint has already dried, so that means I'll have to scrub until my skin is peeling before it comes off. My hair is also a dry and hard tangle, and I cringe every time I reach up to feel it.

Other than minor chit-chat in between Secretary Kim and Jungkook, the car is quiet. I sit in silence, not believing what just happened not even a few minutes ago.

Did I really just kiss my boss? Wait no... did my boss really just ask to kiss me and then kiss me?!

I can't wrap my head around it, and the whole scenario seems perfect for a romantic novel.

The car comes to a halt, and I look up to find that we're at Jungkook's house already. I slide out of the seat and head to his front door, standing outside and waiting on him to finish his conversation with Secretary Kim.

I stare at my feet as he walks by and unlocks the door. The inside is the same as it was the last time I was here, and I stand awkwardly in his living room.

"The hallway," He starts, pointing down it. "There's the bathroom on the left and I'll find some clothes for you to wear."

"Thank you." I say in a near whisper, suddenly feeling even more nervous than before.

Am I really going to take a shower at his house?! Am I really going to wear his clothes?!

My own thoughts make me blush, and I get the ideas out of my head as I enter the bathroom.

The shower had multiple heads and jets to it, and it was surrounded by a glass wall. There were two modern sinks, and even the toilet looked fancy. Marble coated the floor, and false rocks covered the walls, giving it a rustic, yet new feeling.

"You've got to be joking." I shake my head as I lock the door behind me. "Everything in this house is extravagant."

I peel my shirt off, with it sticking to my skin. My bra comes off next, and there's a clear indentation where it sat because of the white paint surrounding it. My vest helped catch some of the mess, but since it was mesh, it didn't do much good.

My belt, pants, and shoes come off easily, with there not being much paint on them. I stare at myself in the mirror, and I look like a walking ghost. Literally.

White hair, skin, eyebrows, you name it. The only spot that didn't have paint on it was the tip of my nose, and my lips.

I blush, taking the ends of my fingertips and trace them along my bottom lip.

"He really... he really kissed me." I talk to myself, nearly giggling at the thought.

Once I set the water and step in, the shower heads immediately start doing their work. The water is relaxing on my skin, and I scrub with body wash and a loofah. My hair was more of a challenge, but once soap got worked into it, it was okay.

I step out, clean and fresh once again.

I find a couple of towels in the cabinet, and I wrap a large one around my body while another gets wrapped around my hair.

"Where's the clothes?" I ask as I look around. "Did he bring them outside?"

My hand hesitates on the door handle, being shy about coming out in only a towel.

The door gets cracked a smidge, and to my luck, there's a stacked pile of clothes outside.

I smile as I bring them back into the bathroom. It's a gray hoodie with a pair of blue checkered boxers.

The hoodie slides on first, it coming low enough to cover anything private. I inhale when I pull it on, the familiar and sweet scent of Jungkook's detergent coming in my nose. The boxers are next, and I slide them on.

I look like a walking disaster, but it's the best I can do at the moment. The towel comes off my hair, and I wrap it around my shoulders, letting it seep out the moisture.

After putting the clothes in a laundry basket, I finally come out of the bathroom.

I lightly tread to the living room, only to find Jungkook sitting on the couch expectantly. He's changed into a casual t-shirt and pijama bottoms, and he stands when he sees me walk in the room.

"Hi." I awkwardly say, immediately cringing on the inside when I do.

"Hi." He keeps his gaze on me as he walks over until he's standing in front of me.

His hand reaches up to the towel, and he ruffles up my hair with it, drying it. He's gentle, and I find myself leaning into his hand more.

Once more, his normally dark black eyes have now changed, and they're soft as they look down at me.

"I suppose it's obvious." He starts barely above a whisper.

"Huh?" I ask, giving him my full attention.

"My feelings for you." He speaks up, momentarily stopping drying my hair. "I like you, Sunny."

At his words, my heart picks up its pace even more, and I can't help but to smile as I look down embarrassingly.

"Huh? Why are you smiling?" He asks, trying to lean down to look at me. "You're not laughing at me, are you? Because if you are then-"

I cut him off by lunging forward and wrapping my arms around his waist. He stumbles for a few seconds before he regains his balance.

"I like you too, dummy." I mumble into his chest, listening to his heart as it beats.

He seems to hear past my mumbling, and his arms wrap around my shoulders, pulling me into his warmth.

"It may be a bad time to ask..." I trail off into him. "But can I keep this hoodie? It's so soft!"

"You little!" He laughs as I feel myself being picked up and spun around a couple of times.

When my feet hit the floor oncr again, I pull away to see him smiling lovingly down at me. With a newfound burst of confidence, I remove my hands from his waist and grab his cheeks.

He looks startled for a few seconds, and I take a breath. My hands pull him into me, and I give him a peck on his lips. He looks amused, and I can feel him smile into me when I do it again.

I let go of his face, only to have his hands go to my own, pulling me into him.

He gives me a peck, and I grin like an idiot when he pulls away.

"Stay over." He suggests, his grin never leaving.

"Stay here?" My eyes widen. "Is that okay?"

"Well..." He nods, thinking. "Your boss doesn't have a problem with it."

I chuckle and playfully hit his chest.

"Okay... but only for tonight!"

(A/N)

That's chapter eleven guys! Don't forget to Vote and maybe give a comment! Thank you so much!

-Hannah