18: You Bastard

The rest of the week is uneventful, all except for me and Jungkook attending daycare art classes and having picnics.

Its now Saturday night, and Jungkook and I are currently sitting in the floor of my room, playing monopoly.

"No! I wanted Boardwalk!" He whines. "How are you so good at this game?"

I laugh, taking yet another piece of property to myself.

"You had to be pretty vigilant to play this with Seokjin!" I inform him. "How are you so bad at this game? You own a building for crying out loud!"

"I own it, that's true..." He rolls the dice. "But it's different in this game!"

He rolls just the exact number of spaces to put himself in jail. He runs his hands frustratingly through his hair as I laugh and take my turn rolling.

"That's the fifth time I've went to jail!" He cries. "You're cheating!"

"What?!" I snicker. "How am I cheating?"

I try to hold in my laughter, and he pouts at me.

"Well... I don't know... but you just are!"

There's a knock on the door, and Seokjin pops his head inside.

"Hey rich boy," He starts, motioning to Jungkook. "Come with me for a while."

"Where are you going?" I ask, putting my fake money down.

"We're going to town to have you know, a guy's night out." He answers suspiciously. "No girls allowed. Mom wants you to help her around the house."

"What?!" I stand, ready to scold Jin.

"Its fine, I'll go with him." Jungkook reassures me. "I'll be back before you know it."

He gives me a soothing smile, and I glare towards Seokjin.

"Don't do anything stupid." I order Jin, and I walk around the house to find my mom.

Jungkook's POV

Me and Sunny's brother leave the house in a taxi, headed towards the near city. The car ride is deadly silent, and I'm still not sure what her brother wants me for.

"I'm still on the fence about you." He suddenly breaks the silence. "Maybe I'm just overprotective of my little sister."

He looks over at me.

"So how about a drinking game to break the ice between the two of us?" He suggests. "Who ever can hold their drink the longest, wins. If you pass out or throw up, you lose. Deal?"

He holds his hand out to me.

"Deal." I agree, shaking his hand as we come up to an outside tent with a grill on the inside.

An elderly lady fixes dishes of food as we take a seat among the other patrons here.

"Two bottles of Soju and two glasses!" Jin orders the lady, and she soon brings us what we want.

Let the game begin.

Sunny's POV

It's almost an hour later, and I've already swept and mopped all of the floors and I've washed every dish in the house.

"Did you invite me down here to be your maid?" I ask my mom who's sitting on the couch and watching TV.

"Don't you want to help your poor mother?" She rubs her knee. "You know I have bad arthritis in my knee ever since I broke it..."