16: Art Class

"Taehyung!" I take another look at the boy before me. "I haven't seen you in forever!"

It's me who pulls him into a hug this time, and when I pull away I can sense tension radiating off of Jungkook.

"Oh!" I back up from Tae. "This is Taehyung. We went to school together until college!"

I explain the situation to Jungkook, who only gives a small nod and an even smaller smile.

"How long have you been here?" I ask Tae, and he gives me a boxy smile in return.

"I'm currently visiting my grandpa on his farm until further notice!" He informs me. "His house isn't too far from here so I thought I'd drop by when I heard you were going to be visiting!"

"Right!" I nod, understanding the situation a little better.

Jungkook grabs the bags from the ground and looks over at me. Theres somewhat of a determined look on his face, and I raise my eyebrow.

"Where do you want me to put the bags?" He asks, and I watch Taehyung step forward.

"I can take them. I know where Sunny's room is-"

"No." Jungkook's voice is stern as he sends an almost glare to Tae. "I can handle it. Sunny, can you show me?"

Feeling the tension more than ever, I smile up at Jungkook.

"Sure. Follow me." I try to ease the hostility that sudden appeared.

I lead Jungkook through the house, showing him around the space. We pass by the living room first, and head into the hallway until we reach the last door on the right.

"This is my room." I say as I reach for the handle, hesitating the turn the latch. "But- I moved out when I was in college, so there's a lot of childhood knickknacks in here, and my style has changed so-"

"Sunny these bags are getting heavy." He interrupts my rambling.

"Sorry! What I'm trying to say is try not to judge my teenage style, okay?" I push the door open, and it's almost exactly how I left it.

"Woah." Jungkook breathes, walking over to sit the bags on the bed. "This is definitely you, Sunny."

He comments, and I blush.

My bed was the first thing you see, with green and pink flowers on the blanket. The walls are gray with various different paintings hung up on almost every empty space. A stack of paintings ranging in different sizes was stacked up by my desk that's littered with sketchbook paper and pencils.

A bookshelf in the corner is full of not only sketchbooks, but books about romance, art, and what-not. Family trinkets and knickknacks are everywhere that you could put them.

"Almost just how I left it." I reminisce, taking a seat on the bed. "Glad to see they haven't turned it into storage yet, haha!"

I look up to Jungkook expecting him to smile at my poor joke, but instead I see him giving me a glare.

"What?" I ask, noticing his hands on his hips. "I told you not to judge my old style-"

"You just hugged him." He lets out a whisper that almost sounds as if he's talking to himself. "You hugged him right in front of your boyfriend..."

I roll my eyes, giving a smile as I stand to meet him face to face.

"Why? Are you jealous?" I tease, and he only looks at me more intensely.

"He even knows where your room is." Is all he can manage to say as I give in and pull him into a hug. My arms wrap around his lower back, and I pull him tight.