Chapter 3 - My Loyal Dog

And I thought nothing can possibly get worst than yesterday.

"Well? How would I know?!" I answered back to Mr. Bad Boy, Jace Wayland.

This guy has been on my tail for the past week and everywhere I go he just shows up as a shadow.

At first, I thought it was just some sort of horrible bad luck but now I'm pretty sure this was all based on his decision, and there was no bad luck lurking. He has been following me.

"Just 3 days ago, you told me that your table was there, at that far corner, and now it's here?!"

I just could not tolerate him any longer, if he wants a fight, I'll freaking give him one.

"The whole cafeteria is mine," he smiled triumphantly when he realized I was fighting back, for the first time.

"Oh, really? I don't see your big fat name all over it."

He growled at me, "Look Flames, I just don't wanna see you around so will you fucking get out?"

I chuckled sarcastically, "Oh.. You don't wanna see me around? Well, that's funny. You're the one that has been following me everywhere like a very obedient dog."

By now, the whole cafeteria was looking at us.

It still gets me that there was not a single girl in here, even the teachers. But everyone looking at me during recess? I have gotten used to that over the 7 days I was here. Every recess, to no-fail, Jace will always make me so infamous.

He grabbed me by my shirt and dragged me out of my chair. I was expecting Wayne to pop out of the blue as he had always done during the past few days. But there was nothing... Was today the day I was going to get beaten up by this jerk?

"You have turned into a wimp over the holidays, haven't you?" he smiled as he lifts me up, higher. My shirt was now on the same level as my eyes, my shoulder was the only thing keeping it down. Then, it dawned to me that my binder runs until my upper stomach. A little more tug and I'm pretty sure everyone will see it.

I kicked him in the goods and immediately pulled down my shirt wondering if anyone saw my true identity. Everyone stared at the scene in disbelief...

'Alex kicked him in the good...'

'Woah!'

'Nice one Flames!'

'Alex is so dead.'

Clearly, everyone either thinks I'm a hero serving justice for the school or a psycho living the last few moments of my life. Keep in mind that this is all because of one guy.