Chapter 5 - Dear Almighty

He groped my breast.

"Fuck off!" I screamed and pushed him off of me by slapping him real hard.

He looked at me surprised and filled with questions. There was no doubt that now he knew I was really a girl. Fortunately, after a split second, he fell down on the cold hard ground. He was out of it, unconscious.

I crawled back, still feeling threatened by what he has done. He had touched and felt my breast! Any girl will obviously feel threatened and molested unless you're a head-on slut.

Am I still counted as a virgin like this?! How can I possibly face my future boyfriend?

Thus, is this my reward?! I went to an all-boys school to do a good deed for my brother and this is what I got? Where the hell is my life stock of sweets and chocolates?

Dear Almighty,

I am not like those bitches who will be so happy 'bout being touched like this. I think you have placed me in the wrong group, please place me back to the group of people receiving sweets and chocolate for rewards.
Love,
Alex (Anne) Flames

I bit my lips and begun to fidget with my fingers, what the hell was I supposed to do with this guy? I mean I can just leave him here, worst he can get is a flu or a temperature.

There was also no reason to feel guilty, he has been mean and nasty to me for the past days. This was something as natural as karma so I should just leave.

I was about to leave, thankful that whoever was on duty just now had left the scene before he had even done that indecent act, but guilty grabbed me back.

I sighed as I looked down on Jace Wayland's unconscious body.

He looked so calm and normal, almost endearing. I never thought this day would arrive, seeing Jace asleep just like this. By this I meant so fragile and defenseless – I can just kill him like this and he can't do anything at all.

The slight nightly breeze was blowing his hair to his face, he looked like someone from a vampire movie. His pale skin was glimmering in the dark, and those lips, damn those lips, they were already losing color but here I am with the urge to kiss it. The way his body was trembling in the dark was tugging on me, begging me to hug him - give him warmth. And to make it sound crazier, I wanted to.

I wanted to hug him, kiss him - gladly, I didn't.

I began to shake my head to shape, and think of a semi-clever plan that could get us out of this mess.

I could call Sebastian but he would obviously be very very mad and thus I did not even have my phone.