Chapter 15 - Silent Love

"Who? Hello? Sebastian, don't go muting me. Sebastian?"

It was my brother. That annoying voice and accent, it really was my brother. 

It was my brother on the other side, it has got to be him. I finally got to talk to my idiotic older twin again, but here I am so speechless.

'Go on, talk to him' Sebastian seem to be conveying to me as he smiled happily at me.

"Oii! Earth to Sebastian! If you don't speak right now I'm gonna put the phone down and I'm serious!" My brother began to sound irritated causing me to mentally laugh.

"BYEEEE-"

"WAIT!"

"Sebastian? No, who are you?" He asked with a tinge of suspicion.

"It's me, Alex Flames."

"Anne? What the- I told Sebastian to call a month after I left which is tomorrow. Does he not know how to keep track of time or something?! That Jerk." He ranted on the other side.

"No, you're the jerk, Alex," I cried. 

"You left the house without saying goodbye to me. Made me take over your place in school, didn't even bother to tell me who you're closest friends were. No calls, no SMS, no mails! You disappeared into thin air! I was so worried about you then I heard you were still in contact with James and Sebastian. What do you think I felt? Jerk!" I began to cry only to feel a pat on my head. It was Sebastian. 

He then pointed to the door and left, giving us some time to talk.

"Are you crying?" Alex had the guts to tease.

"No I'm not! Idiot!" I violently wiped away my tears even though he couldn't actually see it.

"Well then, my dear younger sister, I guess I have no choice but to apologize, right?" He asked.

"No! You are going to treat me anything I want in Starbucks and then receive a few slaps from me the moment you come back. So better hurry up and spend your time properly with that Jessica girl, okay? If you don't end it right with her, I will personally kill you so that you can see her in heaven as fast as possible," I sobbed. 

A few seconds passed and he was still quiet, was there a failure in the connection?

"Alex?"

"How'd you know about Jessica? Sebastian couldn't have told you, could he?" He sounded in awe.

"It was Jace, he told me about everything. He told me the whole story."