Chapter 14 - First Call

He pinned me in bed

"Sebastian?" I slightly tried to escape but his grip was firm. I couldn't even move an inch. I was locked.

"Hey Sebastian, what the hell are you trying to do?" I felt myself start to perspire. 

There was still no response all he did was stare deeply into my eyes as though he was trying to convey a message I just couldn't get.

Then again, those eyes were surprisingly so deep, it was filled with pain. I wonder what was causing him to project such an expression, was it me?

"Do you know what you signed up for the moment you stayed outside my house?" He moved closer towards my face causing me to try and bury myself on the bed.

"What are you talking about?" I tried to free my legs this time but to no avail ones again. 

What can I expect? He was the best in his level for Judo, the best in the mat. 

Pinning a hopeless girl like me was probably as easy as 123 to him.

"Flames, don't you realize what position you put yourself in? You slept outside a boy's house, that's like entering a wolves den. Have you ever thought of what I can do to you?" He grinned.

Was he trying to scare me? 

His grip on my hand got tighter, "Are you not scared?"

That was it; he was trying to scare me.

"I slept there cause I knew you wouldn't do such things," I stared right back at his eyes now. I've been avoiding it since just now but this was a battle between confidence.

"Oh really," he grabbed my chin with his free hand and ran it down my neck giving me goosebumps everywhere. He then trailed down my shoulders and then to the top of my bottoms. He unbuttoned it.

Was he really gonna do this?

Why was he trying to frighten me like this?

Sebastian, stop it!

"Idiot," he muttered as I felt him release my wrist and legs. 

"If you're just gonna act tough, at least try to do a better job next time." He threw a towel at me and that was when I felt tears slipping down my cheeks.

"I was crying?" I questioned myself out loud.

"You overestimate yourself, your not that tough Flames. So please, next time don't do such stupid thing," he turned away trying to hide his grim expression.

He was trying to warn me. He just didn't want me to be so defenseless with a guy. I bet he was acting this way due to the recent incident of rape.

"I know you were just trying to wait for me to apologize but please Anne, don't fucking place yourself in such a position again," his voice sounded horse and weak I bet he was trying to conceal a deeper feeling. 

"Also when you tried to help Hazlin, you almost got injured. How the hell do you expect me to face your brother if you got injured that night? I promised him I wouldn't let you get anywhere near danger and then I hear such news from James. On top of that, it wasn't me who was there to protect you, it was that Moro-"

I hugged him. I didn't know what came to me, I just thought all he needed was a hug and so I just hugged him. It was the exact same feeling I had when I saw Jace crying in the hospital. It was an automatic reaction whenever I see sad people, it just triggers a sensor in my brain.

"Thanks Seb, I knew you were just trying to teach me something," I hugged tighter only to find him stone cold.

"Seb?" I asked.

"I'm fine. Don't look," he ordered but it was already too late. The side of his face was flushed up red. He was blushing which somehow caused me to blush as well. 

Guys, do have a cute part to them sometimes, no?

~>.<~

"Wait? So the reason why you came here was just to tell me you weren't going out with that guy?" He started to laugh which caught me out of guard. Why was he laughing like that? Does he think I was lying or something?

"Stop mocking me!" I felt my face turn pink as I pouted at him.

"Of course I knew he wasn't your boyfriend, that guy is Hazlin's ex, right? You couldn't possibly hit on someone your best friend loved, that's like donating toys to the less fortunate and your pride probably won't be able to take that," he stated to casually I felt so lost.

"You know them?!" I smirked.

"Of course I do, your brother talks about you and your complains 24/7 to me," he threw me a bag of chips which I happily opened.

"My brother do what-" I felt my face flush brighter. 

Why would my brother even talk about me? What a jerk. 

Worst of all, he still hasn't contacted me at all. It's almost gonna be a full month now since he has been gone.

"Oh, won't you let me talk to my brother? Please, Sebastian." My eyes began to sting. He stared at me with pity, it almost seems as though he was internally fighting with himself.

"Well then, I guess a day early won't make a difference now would it?" He smiled and I cluelessly stared at him. He then took out his phone and dialed a number that must have been burned at the back of his mind.

Could it be my brother's number? But wasn't he the one who told me that my brother didn't want any contact with me. That can't be my brother he is contacting. I won't even know what to tell him right now, whether I should face him with anger due to his silent embankment or happy since I was finally able to hear his voice ones again.

"Hey Alex, I got someone waiting for you."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

:"))