Contest #51: Element Earth

I decided to really challenge myself and let a random generator choose for me. I got plants but technically that from the ground. I made a mental list of all the things I don't draw and incorporated it into the art piece. I don't draw old people, men, plants, ponchos, and complicated hand positions. So I made a old traveler since there's usually one in video games.

I decided he could be the dad of one of the OCs I have that's Gerudo. I gave Edgard red hair but then I realized that I want his wife to be a Gerudo. I think he looks sharp with red hair and I already grouped the layers on FireAlpaca. There's no coming back from that. For: Not-So-Cynical_Heart  -TheFoolArcana- -Perfect_Silence- BissWeHere
Don't know if my entry will be counted but I really did enjoy making this one.

____________________________________
Edgard Lifus Tyler is a man that acquires knowledge as he travels Hyrule. He hopes to one day settle into his own little abode but a true traveler never settles. He was born with the ability to form the Earth. Over the years he has master his gift enough to hatch a seed into a full grown plant. A trick that his seven children enjoyed watching. Now his grandchildren are being entertained by the same trick. His granddaughter possesses the same passion of adventure that he has. Edgard finds his granddaughter's appearance quite odd and hopes he can solve why her face looks as if it is covered with a unremovable mask.