.5.

"Andrea... Wake up..." someone was gently shaking my shoulder, pulling me from the safety of my for once quiet undisturbed darkness, "Andrea..."

My eyes slowly opened. The world around me was a total blur for a few seconds.

William glanced at me, breaking his concentration off the road in front before letting out a soft breath of what I assume was relief for some reason.

"Good, you are still alive." He light heartedly remarked as he turned to face the road again.

"We are nearing the café. Are you sure that you don't want to let me drop you off at your place?"

"I barely know you... You could be a stalker or a serial killer or something like that..." I managed to wheezed out. Gosh I really sound like I'm dying and worse off, I feel like I am dying.

"Then why did you get into the car with me?" He raised an eyebrow.

"You did not give me a choice..." I managed to defend.

"Well that is kind of true, but you still had the chance to disagree and not get into the car at all." He smugly replied like he won the battle.

He had a point and I hated him for it. I could have not gotten into his car at all. I could have properly put my foot down and said no but instead I let him drag me along and I felt guilty that I was the reason he left the event. I felt very comfortable around this man and for some bizarre reason I trusted him. That scared me.

"Alright fine, can you stop off at the building just around the corner?" I gave in. Pathetic.

He did just that and stopped the car at the front entrance.

"Thank you, I really mean it." I was actually very grateful... It took quite a bit to admit. I knew I was stubborn, but he was someone who went out of his way to help me anyway.

"I barely did a thing. Just gave you a lift." He tried to brush it off.

"No, you helped me out yesterday and today. I owe you for two things now."

I opened the car door and weakly handed him his suit jacket, my body protested at the loss of warmth.

"You don't owe me anything. I couldn't let a unwell lady catch a cab home with a total stranger. What if something were to happen to you?"

"You are the stranger William." I gave a tiny smile.

"Less of a stranger compared to some unknown cab driver." He too gave a small smile back.

"well thank you again." I voiced as I stumbled out of the vehicle.

"Will you be fine walking in?" he asked concerned.

"Yeah... I should be alright."

"Stay warm and eat something."

"I will. Goodnight William." I shut the door and unsteadily walked into the building.

I turned around last minute to see if he was still there and sure enough he was with the car still running. Once he saw that I was safely inside he drove off.

I all but stumbled into my cold apartment. I threw off the silly dress and took a long warm bath. Once I was out and dressed warmly, I managed to make myself something to eat with the little ingredients that I have.

Climbing into the bed, I put my cell phone on charge and place it on my bedside table on top of the picture frame that I had turned upside down. I was out before I knew it.

I was grateful it was the weekend meaning that I did not have to go to work. I woke up all groggy in the early hours of the afternoon.

I felt a lot better but still very sick. I forced myself to get up wrapped up all in my duvet and made myself some tea. I took my meds picked up my mug and climbed straight back into bed.