.7.

"You might be free but who is to say that I am?" I countered back.

"Just a hunch I suppose." He innocently smiled.

"Hmm... Goodbye William."  I gave him a small smile and tried to walk past him.

"Nope. Not having any of that. Come on." He did not give me a chance to refuse and gently grabbed my wrist pulling me along after him.

I stumbled slightly at his fast persistent pace before finally falling into step beside him.

"You really do not take no for an answer do you?" I gazed at the side of his face.

He just gave me a smile in response, his gaze remaining fixed in front of him.

"You can let me go now you know." I mumbled.

"No. You might try escape." He looked down at me, "Sorry Andrea, you are stuck with me for the time being."

I let out a soft sigh, well at least I tried.

I was a little nervous on where he was dragging me. I have gathered that he is a man of high social standing so I would not be surprised if he decides to go to a top tier restaurant but if he does that, I cannot imagine how I would afford it. I might have a decent paying job but I still have to spend my hard earned money wisely.

To say I was surprised when we arrived at a street market would be an understatement. People were bustling about all around. There was a band playing and food stalls everywhere. The aromas they let off were absolutely divine and drool worthy.

I looked up at William slightly surprised. He seemed unbothered the slightest and began to make his way through along the food stall isle still gently dragging me along with him.

"Anything in particular you want to eat?" He asked.

Although most of the food looked appeasing, I honestly was not actually hungry. I simply shook my head. He frowned slightly before smiling once again as if he had just thought of something.

"Wait here. I will be right back. Don't you dare leave." He had placed the documents he was carrying into my arms before placing both his hands on my shoulders looking me dead in the eyes as he spoke as if to give me a warning look.

For some strange reason I nodded my head. He disappeared into the crowd right after.

I moved to a bench beside a large tree that was about 2 metres away and sat down. I closed my eyes and leaned back listening to the noise around me before opening them again to watch the band playing across the street from me.

They were playing relaxing mellow music. The band seemed to be enjoying themselves and had a few spectators cheering them on.

I've been so lo-ooo-st
And I've been so fa-arrrrr
All ha-aaa-ve been doing
Is searching-gggg for youuu...

You ar-rrre my mystery girl
I will sear-rrrch the seas
And the wor-rrrld for youuu...

The song was familiar. The band was playing a cover version of one of Shane Frye's songs. I looked away at the thought and subconsciously allowed a small frown to grace my lips.

My gaze was drawn to the documents I held. I was not my place to pry so I did not go through any of them but I did read the title of the first page.

Strinsta Security Update.

My eyes widened. I knew next to nothing about William's life. To see that he is involved with such a large if not the largest social media company in the world was really surprising.

I looked up. I could see William making his way over from the distance. He was carrying something.

"Apologies for the wait." He sat down beside me, "but I'm glad you are still here."

"Well I do have your things." I replied gesturing towards his documents.

I was curious about what he had gone off to get and if sensing my curiosity his eyes lit up and he proceeded to show me.

He was holding two white cardboard boxes, the type that one would use to contain food. He opened up the first one and I was met with a blast of heat and delicious smell.

It was fish and chips. The chips were large and soft, I could tell they were perfectly cooked. They sat on some newspaper which lined the box.

The second box also contained chips but this time instead of fish, there was deep fried calamari. It too smelt amazing.

My stomach betrayed me and let out a soft almost inaudible grumble at the sight. All of a sudden I was craving the food. Since William was sitting next to me, he heard it and let out a soft chuckle.

"I did not know if you liked fish or not so I got some calamari as well. Most people either like one or the other or even both. So feel free to take your pick. I'm happy with either so don't worry about me." He offered.

I placed the documents beside me on the bench and pointed to the fish. I love calamari but the fish was just calling me.

"How much do I owe you?" I asked as he handed it to me.

"My treat." He said as he handed me a cheap flimsy wooden knife and fork that obviously came the meal.

"Please let me repay you. I owe you so much already." I mumbled about to take a bite of food.

"Your company is just fine."

I was about to complain before looking over at him again. He quietly munched away at his food and that was when I noticed how tired he looked. Not as bad as that night in the rain but still pretty exhausted.

We ate in comfortable silence after that. The meal was more than filling and equally devine. There was a dustbin close to the bench on William's side so it was easy for him to reach over and throw the boxes away once we had finished.

"Thank you." I finally said.

"For what?"

"The meal." I kept my gaze forward, "and everything else."

"I'm glad you enjoyed it." He was leaning back on the bench, his arms where folded across his chest. It reminded me again of that night where we sat together in the rain when he looked so exhausted.

"Are... Are you okay?" I was surprised at my question. I did not expect myself to ask something like that. It was so uncharacteristic of me.

He was slightly surprised as well and sent a glace at me.

"What do you mean?"

"You just look so tired..."

His eyebrows farrowed and he frowned slightly. I immediately started to panic thinking I ruined the comfortable atmosphere around us.

"Sorry, I know its not my place to pry. Forget I even asked."

I looked ahead of me and noticed a candy floss stall. Not giving him a chance to reply, I thought of anything to save the atmosphere. I shot up, grabbed my things and dragged him towards it. He barely had a second to grab his own stuff before stumbling after me.

"Woah... wait..." I heard him say.

Unlike when he dragged me earlier, I was a lot more lenient and let him go after a few steps. I stood before the stand behind a lady who was currently buying for her cute little daughter.

"Candy floss?" I indifferently asked William.

He gave me a strange look before a tiny smile once again graced his lips.

"Definitely, but let me pay."