Uno

Dy'asia Lashae Greene (Asia)
North Philadelphia 📍

"It's always the ugly bitches that take the longest time- Come the fuck on Dy'asia

"It's always the ugly bitches that take the longest time- Come the fuck on Dy'asia." Micah yelled from the other side of the bathroom door.

"You got a whole bathroom in yo room, bye" I yelled back taking another mirror picture puckering my lips.

"So do you, fuck do you need this bathroom for?" He banged on the door, obviously aggravated.

"The same reason you need it, and bang on this door again. see if I won't beat the shit outta you." I said as i stop taking pictures and started cleaning up my hair products and putting them back.

"Hoes always wanna ruin sumn" I mumbled as i unlocked the door and walked pass Micah.

I felt a hard tug on my hair pulling me down to the grown. "Fuck is wrong with you dickhead? fucking dirt neck the fuck." I said getting pissed getting up from the ground.

Before I could react he had already slammed and lock the bathroom door. "Nutty ass" i mumbled going into my room.

I locked my door before throwing my body on my bed, stuffing my face in my covers.

My phone started ringing obnoxiously and I ignored it, I waited until the ringing stopped before i lifted my head up searching for my phone.

I found it and started reading over my messages.

Thread one.

Dog ass 6:6🤣♿️💙

Kanarii💞: dydy hoe join the Group FaceTime

Jurneeeee🥰: you already be knowing that hoe lurking, she seeing ts

Kanarii💞: Dwbi nee, when she want sb to get otp with her she gone know sum

Kamiii wamii🥺💙: she gone come when she fucking feel like it, stressin me and shit.

"This why this bitch my favorite" I mumbled to myself reading more of the messages.

Kamiii wamii🥺💙: and where tf is laryan and corren since y'all wanna be on dy'asia dick.

corren💫: oh bitch im here, don't ask bout me

laryan🃏..: ^

Thread two.

Kamiii wamii🥺💙

4:41pm-Come to da block dickhead🥺