veintiuno

kameron.

north philly 📍
thursday, 9;44 pm

"Maurice I really don't have nothing else to say to you." I said pushing him back.

"Why you being weird?" He asked me grabbing my arm with a slightly tight grip.

"Nobody being weird over this way, if anything you being fucking weird." I said moving from out his grip.

He smacked his lips and started to pull on his hair with one of his hands, " I'm just tryna love you."

"Girl fuck them four letters, leave me alone please and thank you." I said smiling but dropped it walking to my bed and sitting down.

Grabbing my phone off the night stand I saw a text from dunna.

Dun 🤹🏼‍♂️

Bring yo nigga ta me pls 💙

that's like a death wish.

He not dumb 😂

the fact that he is and you want me to do some shit like that is outrageous, how dare you💔

I liked you the least anyways, yo wigs always threw me off.

#blocced and im not bringing shit ta you, better come fuccin get him.

"Who you texting?" Reece asked snatching my phone out my hand.

here we go

Standing up I quickly reached for my phone back but he held it up high in the air and started to read out the messages.

"bRinG yO nIGgA tA Me pLEase." He mocked the message before reading some more.

"Can I have my phone back?" I asked as he read the last message I sent before looking down at me.

He walked off and I stood where I was but allowed my eyes to follow his every movement.

why he ain't just sit and eat his food ..

"You was rey set me up?" He stopped moving and looked at me.

"I mean.." I trailed off shrugging, " I was gone give you some pussy before i took you."

Ducking my head I mugged him standing back up straight.

"Now what if my phone broke?" I said with an attitude walking over to the wall it hit and picked it up looking for scratches or marks.

"Ion give a fuck about nunnat, you gone choose them over me?" He asked walking up on me.

Wrapping both his hands around my neck, he lifted me off the floor tightening him grip around my neck as my eyes watered.

I tried prying my hands off him but his grip was strong, " I should really kill you."

"S-stop." I choked out tapping him.