dieciocho

Kanarii A'Milliyn Geter
north philly,
Sunday 10:51 after church

Sitting down on my bed I pulled out my phone texting the girls groupchat cause ian hear from them in some days.

Dog ass 6:6♿️💙🤣

Kanarii 🧚🏽‍♀️
I miss y'all🥺
Ion know where the fucc y'all went but I'm telling them hoodlums to help look for y'all cause ain't no way.

Corren 😼
No srsly these bitches just vanished ..

Kameron💟
sumn ain't right, all the boys been mia since the last time we heard from the girls...

Corren😼 emphasized "sumn ain't right, all the boys been mia since the last time we heard from the girls..."

Corren😼
that's true, especially reece it's a rumor going around that he be with them blood people ..

Kanari🧚🏽‍♀️
I heard that too but ion wanna believe it.. that'll be real weird if that's the case.

Kameron💟
Reece has been acting weird lately yall, i thought it was me but he got some other shit going on and his "homeboys" need to check that.

Corren😼
and really do^

I clicked off the groupchat looking and clicked on me and savion's message thread sighing reading our messages before he died.

Tears poured from my eyes dropping on my phone screen as I read over an argument we had over something little.

Going to the attachments we sent each other my thumb brushed across a goofy picture of him making me shed more tears.

"Why.." I trailed off wiping my tears as more cascaded down.

Hearing a knock on my door I ignored it swiping through more pictures.

"A'Milliyn?" My mom said walking in, ignoring her presence I placed my hands on my stomach throwing my head back trying to fight the tears.

"What's wrong sweetie?" She said wiping her hands on her apron before taking a seat beside me.

"Mama h-he gone." I said hiccuping turning to face her as she gave me a sympathetic look.

She pulled me into a hug and I cried more before pulling away.

"Savion's dead, ima be a single parent for the rest of my life." I said looking my mama dead in her eyes.

"What do you mean single parent?" She asked confused, "you pregnant?"

I nodded before avoiding eye contact with her and started fiddling around with my fingers with my head down.

"I'm not gonna yell at you or make you feel bad about yourself over your decisions, I can say that I'm disappointed because you aren't ready and I refuse for you, my baby to turn out to be one of these trashy mothers that don't take care of their children and have guys running in and out yours and your kid's life." She said taking my hands into her own.