trece

Unedited

Anonymous POV
north philly,
Very next day 7:46pm

"Wassam." I greeted walking up to my group of homeboys.

"What y'all rey get into?" I asked them watching everybody either shrug or say they don't know.

"Shit ion even know why I came out here with y'all boys, never be on shit." I said walking off the stoop going in the house.

"Ling ling go get my pistol." I heard on the tv when i walked in.

"granny!" I yelled out walking into the kitchen.

"Boy don't be yelling in my house like youn got no sense." She responded hitting me on the shoulder as I leaned down to hug her.

"See you ain't even have to hit me." I mumbled rubbing my shoulder, "what you cookin?"

"Damn you'll see when I finish if you stay around, damn boys out there be over here more than you do and they ain't even family." She mugged me putting her hands on her hip.

"That's cause out be out here doing skreet nigger things." I said as she slapped me upside my head.

"Rashad don't play with me." She said calling me by my middle name.

"Anyways Shelia, what you been up to?" I asked her watching her facial expressions change.

"Play with yo mammy not me." She said sitting on across from me.

"But to answer your question I'm okay, i been doing what's best for my health and relaxing more." She said, "I'm going to Fiji for a few months, doc said it'd be a good vacay." She said making me cringe at the word vacay.

"That's good granny, Prada you but we don't say vacay ion think." I said laughing.

Smacking her teeth, "I'm down with the homies" she said as she threw up random shit with her fingers making me laugh some more.

"Sit yo ass down, you ain't down with not a damn thing." I said ceasing my laughter as I felt my lips sting.

"Get out, ion even wanna talk no more." She said with a mug pointing towards the front door.

"Aight ima leave for real tho cause I gotta handle sumn, ima swing by again and pick up my plate." I said kissing her cheek.

"Be safe boy." She waved me off going to check her pots.

Walking out the kitchen I heard gunshots outside but they wasn't close so I brushed it off.

Opening the front door 1 of my homeboys charged in, "we gotta help them they dying!"

"Who dying and where the fuck is yo shirt?" I asked walking around him looking outside, bodies sprawled out on the ground broad day.

"They dead..." I shrugged, "don't call the police over here let somebody else do it."

"Bitch they are deadddd, you okay with this shit?" He asked me and I shrugged, ian gone dwell on it.