quince

Maurice javi young
north philly,
2 days later

"You owe me big time buddy." Detective booker said as we sat in his car, "I literally got you bail, I need 200 grand."

"Aight bro i gotchu onnat, I'll have it before I leave at the end of this month."

"I'm serious Maurice. That shit wasn't easy and they still tryna pin some case on you, you better watch your back." He said.

"I'm always watching my back dummy." I said hopping out the car looking left to right.

"You in my business doe? Don't do dat." I said tappping the top of his car walking off to my house.

Opening the door I walked in going into my kitchen sitting at the bar picking up a piece of paper that had written numbers and information on it.

Dialing the number I needed i placed my phone on speaker reading over the paper.

"Hello?" A feminine voice answered the phone.

"This is Maurice, your dad told me to call you?" I said back.

"Oh right, you can meet me tomorrow to discuss the set up." She replied back then I heard the dial tone.

Hearing a knock on my door I got up and walk to it looking through the peep hole seeing dunna and cee outside.

Opening the door I let them in, "what it do dummies." I greeted shutting the door behind them leaving it unlocked.

"Wassup boy." Cee nodded his head flopping on my couch while dunna just nodded and sat in my love seat.

"Why yo house always dead, where yo momma nem? i miss ms. patricia." Cee mumbled.

"She outta state." I replied going back in the kitchen and putting the paper I had earlier up on top of the fridge.

"When she coming back?" Dunna asked as I walked back in the living room sitting on the reclining chair on the opposite side of them both.

"I don't know, why y'all boys here doe?" I asked pulling out my phone.

"Came to see wassup witchu, yeen been around like dat." Cee said tossing his key up in the air.

"Damn real, nigga been in the cut lately." Dunna said laughing but stopped shortly after returning his mug.

"Shit that's the best way to be." I replied shrugging, "especially since 12 stay lurking."

"He ain't lying doe." Cee said still tossing his keys in the air catching them with his hands.

"Reece bruh, that 9 you had at cee house that night.. you been had dat?" Dunna questioned me, "shit lowkey fye."

"Nah i just got it like 2 days before that night." I said lying, that was one of my most used gun.

"Oh word, where you got that bitch from."

"Cedrick, he got new shit." I replied keeping it short.

Hearing dunna phone ring cee stopped tossing his keys and I looked up at him watching him pick up.

"Yer who dis." He said into the phone but his Facial expression changed and he scrunched up his face.

"Why you cry- huh? slow down what you saying.." dunna said standing up making Cee sit up straight.

"Can you see yo surroundings?" Dunna said walking away from us making me and cee look at eachother.

"What the fuck.." cee said scratching the back of his head.