dieciséis

Jurnee denise Scott
north philly,
Friday, 9:32 pm

"Get up Girl." I heard along with somebody shaking me.

"I'm up." I mumbled sitting up off the floor the best way I could without the chains hurting me.

Looking up at the person who woke me up I saw Reece, I wanted to scream but decided against it because nobody was gonna help me.

"Reece...." I said breaking eye contact with him, "what are you doing here?"

"You in my business...? Don't do that." He said unlocking my chains pulling me up aggressively pushing me towards the door.

"You do something stupid and I'll kill you." He said lowly in my ear as we walked down the hall to another room.

"John, stand outside this door while she take a shower- Jurnee you gone knock on the door when you ready and he gone let you out and walk you back down there." Reece said pointing to the room we came out of.

"What about clothes?" I asked lowly looking at everything but them.

"Put on that again ion know." He said shrugging before walking off leaving me with this dude about my height.

"What you waiting for?" He asked staring at me hard.

Saying nothing I walked into the bathroom and locked the door immediately behind me.

Looking in the mirror my all white shirt was dirty, my hair was mushed all around. My shorts were dirty as well and my skin had some dirt on it due to being on the cemented ground in the room I was locked in.

Going toward the shower I twisted the knob that had a red h on it all the way until it couldn't twist no more.

I removed all my clothes from my body walking back over to the shower I seen the fog start to form so I got in.

—40 mins later

I knocked on the door letting the guy from outside know that I was ready to come out.

"Took you for fucking ever get out and start walking." He shoved me forward in front of him.

"You don't have to man handle me." I said as I stumbled a little walking back to the room.

He didn't reply just kept walking behind me, I felt him staring but didn't say anything just picked up my pace stopping in front of the door.

"Go." He pushed me toward the door some more making me open it.

I walked in and I heard him walk in behind me, "You ain't gotta put the chains on me, I'm trapped in a room fuck im gone go?"

"It ain't up to me." He said shrugging.

I sat back on the floor and held my hands out for him to cuff me but instead he pushing me flat on the floor.

"Wh-what you doing." I said trying to slide back but he gripped my ankles pulling me back toward him.

"Stop moving."  he said grabbing both my fist with one hand and pulling a needle out with another.

I tried fighting him off me but my scrawny ass wasn't doing nothing.

"Ow stop" I yelled cringing from the needle going in my arm.

He dropped the needle letting go of my arms laughing before tugging on my shorts.

"What are you doing tt-to me?" I said as my words slurred.

"Dont worry, it'll be over in a second." He said before i blacked out.