26

Jay.

north philly
tuesday 4:56 am

"When was we supposed to do that shit again?" I asked spazz as he rolled up.

"Ask Reece." He replied chuckling.

"He ain't been around for me to ask, fuck you think i ask you for ?"

"So what makes you think I know? He gives us both the same orders dickhead."

I shook my head standing up and started heading for the door.

"If Reece come here tell him I'm out." I said walking out not waiting for an response.

"Yo jay where you going nigga?" Somebody called out as I started my stroll

"My momma brib." I turned around to see it was one of my old homeboys.

"Hurd, ima get up witchu." He said making me walk off.

Pulling out my phone i went straight to my call log and dialed my mama's number.

Listening to it ring I hung up before it went to voicemail and kept walking.

Seeing the abandoned house come into view I walked up the drive way jogging up the porch and started knock but the door was cracked open.

Scrunching up my face I pushed the door open some more before gagging at the smell.

"LISA?" I yelled looking at a blood trail leading towards the kitchen.

Following the trail I saw my mama's body laying on the floor headless making my eyes widen.

Walking closer i snatched the paper that was folded in her hand before reading it.

"Surprise? That's all they wrote?" I said reading the paper before flipping it around seeing nothing.

Glancing down at my mama's body, I dropped the paper next to her before joggin to the back of the house going to my old room seeing my dressers pulled out and everything out of place.

Pulling my phone out my pocket i quickly scrolled to Reece's contact hearing it ring before it went to voicemail.

Calling two more times I got the same response before I got a call from an unknown number.

"Yo , fuck it is dummy?" Reece said into the phone.

"Somebody hit my ol' lady shit up." I said looking around my room.

"Shit you needa handle dat ain't it?"

"Nigga you not slidin' ?"

"Nah you got dat- but aye ima get up witchu , let me know when you handle dat shit." He said before i heard him hang up.

"Niggas not thurl.." I trailed off shaking my head leaving out my room and back towards the front of the house.

Feeling my phone vibrate I glanced at it seeing a text from an unknown number.