im done with spanish titles •_•

DUNNA
NORTH PHILLY📍
2 days after the party, 9pm

Feeling a punch to the face i abruptly woke up yanking my arms up but failed due to me being chained down to a chair.

Looking ahead, Reece, jay and Savion stood in the view of the door across the room.

"Look at his ass finally up." Jay scoffed

"Dummy been out for a minute, thought he won't gone wake up."

"He a soldier." Savion said after reece nudging my head making me cringe

my shit pounding

"Fuck typa shit is this ?" I spoke up rolling my eyes

"He talking too? touchè" jay said nodding his head.

"Sumn you finna get into next." Reece said rubbing his hands.

"We need the drop on Mitch and lani, Mitch cause he left the hospital already and lani cause if we can't get to Mitch she'll know sumn." He continued.

"And i wanna fuck her." Jay chimed in.

"Nigga you've been wanting to fuck all these bitches, you good ?" Savion said making Reece cackle

"Y'all weird .." I said laughing under my breathe.

"Wa? Speak up." Reece said turning his attention to me.

"Nigga i said y'all weird." I said laughing out loud this time.

"Niggas get outta a 2 day coma and talking shit, he bold." Jay said laughing.

"Nah no funny." Savion agreed with jay chuckling.

"Bitch ain't nobody weird, it's life."

Leaning my head down I licked my lips and stared at my shoes.

"You said you want the drop on Mitch and lani?" I said lifting my head again.

Making a face Reece looked at me but played it off clearing his throat, "that's what i said."

"You already know where Mitch stay, he don't leave the house and if he do leave he on da blo-" I said then paused straightening my position in the chair.

"Y'all gone unchain me if I finish ?" I said moving my thigh up slightly feeling my phone.

"Nah stupid we gone leave you her- dummy we gone need you wit us." Reece said.

"We don't even need bruh foreal." Jay said scrunching his face up.

"Well I refuse to talk if I'm not unchained afterwards so kill me if you will." I said

"Aight dummy ima unchain you." Reece said making jay throw his hands up in the air and walk away.

"Niggas don't ever wanna listen." Jay said opening the door and slamming it behind him.