vinete

Deangelo Zion Mack
north philly,
2 days later, 11:11 pm

Tying my blue flag around my neck, I sat in the passenger side as Mitch drove to where Dy'Asia nem post to be.

"Caash, Sosa, Mike and Dash waiting on us, the posted outside the building in caash's black Durango." Cee said from the back.

"Tell them we up the road." Mitch replied keeping his focus on the road making Cee nod.

"We really need to be in out." Cee said, " ion even think they got people up there guarding that shit.

"If they don't then they don't if they do they just do, they all gone die." I said shrugging my shoulders as we pulled down a dark dirt road.

"This the right road ain't it?" Mitch said looking in the rear view mirror at Cee.

"Yea that's what Gerald got on this map, better be right." Cee replied closing it as we kept going.

"Park right hea." I said pointing to the side, it wasnt too far or too close to the place where they was keeping the girls.

"Tell them we here." Mitch said tucking a gun on each side of his waist band and putting extra clips in his pockets with Cee doing the same.

"They said they further down." Mitch said opening
his side as me and Cee did the same.

"They got extra guns." Cee chuckled showing us a video from Caash.

Walking up to them we dapped each other up, "y'all ready?" Caash asked as he glanced at everybody as they nodded.

"Come on cuh, wasting time." I said walking off to the building with them behind me.

Shooting the knob I kicked the door down alarming the workers that was in there.

"Fuck going on?" Somebody said walking around the corner making me raise my gun sending a shot straight to his head.

Mitch and nem rushed past me shooting any and everybody as we walked through.

Automatics started to go off above me as I walked down to the bottom where doors was on both sides going all the way down.

Going to the first door I unlocked it from the outside flashing a light in there seeing nobody was in there.

After checking majority of the rooms there were 3 left.

Unlocking the door, bullets started to go off on this very hall making me push the door open and rushing inside.

Hearing footsteps i stood behind the door as the person walked in, i shoot him twice in the back and once in the head making his body go limp instantly.

"Jurnee?" I walked up touching her and she jerked her body back, "y'all some fake ass niggas." She said making me scrunch my face up.

"You hear them gunshots up there? We here to help y'all dumb ass." I said shooting the chains off her and she got up showing off her bloody white shir.