Tres

Dy'asia Lashae Green
3:46pm
North, philly.

—

"No because when we was there Chris came, mind you we already talked prior to this like at 1 sumn that same morning." I explained to Kameron.

"So- okay pause." She said doing a rewind motion with her hands. "Dunna and Chris got beef?" She questioned with her face scrunched up.

I nodded my head yea. " Dunna said he hope Chris rey die bout dat pussy." Kameron joked making us both erupt into laughter.

"I don't want Dunna. He just not it." I shook my head with a frown on my face.

"Gir- okay he said you were cute." She said pursing her lips together with a sly grin on her face.

I rolled my eyes and smacked my teeth, "that ain't finna change my mind. I've been in his presence too much and he ain't speak to me once." I held up one finger.

"Unt unt he ain't shit." She frowned her face up shaking her head.

"Front door"

Me and Kameron both looked at eachother for a brief second. "You invited somebody over?" I mouthed to her watching her shake her head.

A lot of voices came from the living room, which I recognized and smacked my teeth.

"MICAH TOUCH ME AGAIN AND IMA ROCK YO WORLD IN DIS BITCH!" I heard from downstairs.

I got up with a frown on my face about to walk out the door, "I don't have the time." I mumbled watching as kameron got up.

We walked downstairs seeing everybody and they mama.

"SOSAAAAAAAAAAAAA!" I yelled running to him damn near tripping over the carpet.

"Look at you ready bust yo ass." Amir said snickering and eating a piece of cake.

I flicked him off and hugged sosa tight with a wide smile on my face, "bestie let's go to the mall." I said pulling away.

"You made that sound like a demand and ian fuckin wit it." He said with a mug on his face.

"Boy- go to hell this why yeen my favorite na." I said rolling my eyes and walking off to the kitchen seeing Amir, Mitch, Mike Mike, and Dunna at the kitchen table discussing something.