Meetings

Dipper woke up to see the heard moving. He used his shirt as a blanket and forgot it in his den. He followed the heard. It was very peaceful.

While they were walking, he had time to name all of them. There was Fluffy, Spots, Fern, Tall Grass, Berserk, Freckles, Claire, Fields and more. They climbed, galloped and walked for hours.

They took a break at a nearby stream. None of them drank the water. That's when Dipper found it. The orange lilies. There was one flower that was red with black polka dots. What was that for? Dipper didn't remember.

They moved on. Dipper played with prancer and the rest of the fawns from time to time.

They eventually reached a nice place to settle down again, there was a river and a nice field nearby.

While the other younger deer played, Dipper made his den and quickly joined them. They were playing tag in the field. All the fawns suddenly ran to the dens.

Dipper was about to do the same when time around him stopped.

"Someone's getting cozy." The yellow pyramid said.

"What are you doing here?" Dipper was about to ask. But instead it came out like a deer noise. Dipper coughed, Then said what he wanted. "Was it you who made the town like this?" He asked angered.

"Oh boy do I wish. But no, I have seen an opportunity for a deal." Bill said.

"No way. There is no deal I'd ever make with you."

"How about, if I tell you how you can lift this.... curse, you can give me more information on that flower... like where it is."

"What flower?"

"That magic one I overheard you talking about."

Dipper knew which one he was talking about. The one he passed a while ago.

"No deal."

"'C'mon pine tree. You need to be normal, and I need the flower. Reconsider." Bill said as he held his hand out.

"I don't need to be normal. I'm perfectly fine the way I am."

"Whatever you say" Bill said as he left with a snap of his fingers.

Dipper returned to the dens, suspicious of why Bill needed that flower.

The next day Dipper woke up to Prancer who was nudging him. They would travel some more.

Within an hour the herd came to a complete halt. After scratching behind his ear with his hind leg Dipper looked in the direction everyone else was.

Something was watching them. The herd ran in a panic, all following one another as a wolf jumped out of the bushes with some of his pack. Dipper scooped up Prancer and ran with the herd.

He knew Prancer and most of the younger fawns weren't fast enough.

He didn't look back. He didn't want to see what happened to the unlucky deer who got caught.

After the head count he found out Ginger, Claire and Terre had been captured. They moved on.