Teach us

"So how is this going to work?" I asked Draco who was staring down at Harry.
"Well it's going to be trial and error, I don't exactly have a lesson plan. You show me how you would handle a situation, and I'm going to critique it." He told me.
"So what's first?" Harry asked, ready to get started.
"Introductions, Greet me as if I were Tom himself." He told us. He beckoned me to go first and I nodded back. I waltzed up to him.
"Hi I'm hermione Grindelwald!" I told him as I would usually greet people with a firm handshake.
"First of all no. You can't do it like that. Pureblood women are dainty, they never speak first. Let's take it from the top. Firstly, I need you take it down a few notches, you need to act with a certain level of grace and elegance reminiscent of high society. You aren't Hermione Granger anymore, you have to act as though you are Hermione Grindelwald. Secondly, as dumb as it sounds, women don't shake hands. You will walk up to them, they should hold out their hand and say 'first name last name, blood status.' you will place your palm on top of his, and he will kiss your hand. While this happens you give a small curtsy and say 'hello I'm Hermione Grindelwald, pureblood, pleasure to meet you', always act like you're at a fancy party. Now let's take it from the top. Harry you walk in too." He told us as I replayed his words in my mind. We started at the door and Harry led as I trailed slightly behind. Harry greeted "Tom" first.
"Hello, I'm Harry Olivander, pureblood." He said while grasping dracos hand in a firm shake.
"Tom Riddle, pureblood. Good job, now hermione." I walked up to him. He held his hand out and I lightly placed it on his."
"Hello I'm Tom Riddle, Pureblood." Draco greeted me, not breaking eye contact.
"Pleasure to meet you, Im Hermione Grindelwald, Pureblood." I gave a small curtsy as he kissed my hand.
"Perfect, now onto greeting women, Harry you saw how I greeted hermione, follow that, and hermione when greeting another girl give a small curtsy and say the same thing you said to 'Tom' Harry you practice on hermione, and hermione practice on Harry." He said and I nodded once more. Harry strolled up to me and put his hand out.
"Hello, I'm Harry Olivander, pureblood." He said and I greeted him back. My turn.
"Hello, I'm hermione Grindelwald, pureblood, pleasure to meet you." I said while curtsying. Draco nodded in approval.
"Now another thing, don't break eye contact. Eye contact is a show of power, you don't want to appear nervous, I need all of you to project confidence. Now onto greeting after introductions." He told us.
"It's really simple, hermione you call men mister and call women by their first names, unless the person tells you otherwise. Harry it's vice versa. we shall call each other  by our first names because we are friends. Now how to behave." He said as we nodded along, it wasn't so hard.
"Hermione, Harry, I've known you both for a long time, I am deeply worried about your tempers. I understand the need to fight against injustice and whatnot, but this is not the time to do it. You need to work on biting your tongue and rolling on your back whenever things upset you, confrontation is regarded as brutish. Another note is the language of the fourties, you are both going to have to use the term mud blood whether you like it or not; on top of that you are to never interact with muggleborns or halfbloods, you have to pretend to be above that." He told us, looking at me specifically but I muttered an okay.
"Now onto our last topic, courtship." He said wasting no time on beating around the bush.
"Hermione, I am going to be honest, you will be sought after relentlessly, after all you are the illegitimate daughter of the first dark lord. They will hunt you for sport. Now Harry, you and I are to be gentlemen, which unfortunately means treating women as accessories, so we are to have dates for every hogsmeade trip, every dance, and you get the gist." He said in a grim seriousness.
"Now it's late, we have a big day tomorrow." He said and walked out the door. I looked at Harry and gave him a small smile.
"Shall we?" He said while holding out his hand. I giggled in response (this fic is not harmonie or dramione) I took his hand and he led us to the common room.
"good luck." I said softly to him as I ascended the stairs to the girls dorm.
"Good night." He replies and went into his. I went to sleep after reviewing dracos words I'm my mind. I will be perfect. I will change everything.