Youre in the wrong class

Hermione's pov
///////////////
I let out a sigh of relief and slumped down onto the floor, my heart still racing. He almost caught me. I regulated my breathing and threw the cloak of invisibility off of me. That was a close call.
"Excuse me? What are you doing on the floor?" I looked up to see Septimus Weasley, who was a few years younger than his picture at the burrow, standing over me, concern in his eyes.
"Nothing, I'm fine now." I said and he offered me his hand to stand.
"Thank you." I said while dusting myself off. He looked at me like I had two heads. I was a Grindelwald, he wasn't nice.
"You'll find that I'm not much like my father." I said and he gave a nod.
"By the way, home economics is next to the charms classroom."
"Thanks, but actually I have dueling." He looked at me as if I was crazy once more, but didn't press into the topic.
"Well let me walk with you." He said and I took his arm as Draco taught me.
"Ah mr Weasley! I was beginning to think you lost your way!" A tall blonde man who looked frighteningly like Gilderoy Lockheart asked Septimus with his back turned. But when I entered, everyone turned to face me. Several murmurs broke out.
"Quiet down! What's the matte-oh! Home economics is on the fourth floor." The man, who I believed was named Ereth Bloomberry dismisses me.
"Actually sir, I'm here for dueling." I said, angry that everyone assumed that I was taking home economics. The class fell into a hush and I pulled a note for professor Bloomberry out of my bag. He took the note and scanned over it.
"This is an all boys class, you don't belong here." He said, his eyes narrowing into slits. So that's how he wants to play.
"I am not here to learn to be a housewitch." I said giving him a sickly sweet smile.
"You don't belong here." He impressed on me. Did this guy not understand that I would not back down?
"Well according to the note, I do."
"Dippet is wrong, you don't belong here." My eyes narrowed, no more mr nice guy. Time for the daddy card.
"Daddy said I have no use for home economics, I. Belong. Here." I said, my fake smile returning. He blanched as I mentioned my father and he backed down, but still didn't drop his glare.
"Fine. Pair up!" I won but at what cost. My dignity would not allow me to keep playing the Gellert card.
"Mione, wanna be partners?" I turned to see Harry behind me.
"Sure." I said and we want to a corner and bowed.
"1,2,3-"
"Expelliarmus!" Harry yelled, he always used the same spell. I barely dodged it and sent a curse his way.
"Diffinduindo!"
"Protego!"
"Avis oppogno!"
"Protego!"
"Depulso, stupefy!" I said and Harry was knocked back, his wand fell out of his hand. I battled 5 more people before the final. Riddle vs Myself. Of fucking course.
"Grindelwald, Tom! Up on the table please!" Bloomberry announced, while I threw my robes dramatically to Harry.
"Fancy." I looked over to Draco.
"I've always had a flare for the dramatic." I replied with a smile.
"Meet your opponent!" The professor yelled and I met Riddle halfway.
"Bow and shake hands!" I curtsied and he bowed to me. After he took my hand and gave it a kiss.
"Good luck." He told me with a smirk on his lips. We walked to the ends of the table and got into position.
"Ready, 1, 2, 3." Immediately riddle sent a wordless curse towards me which I sidestepped. In return I sent a wordless incendio and he stood back. He was testing the waters.
"Serpensortia!" A snake appeared out of the wand and immediately lunged for me. But with a wave of my wand it burned away.
"Expelliarmus!"
"Protego!"
"Sectumsempra!"
"Depulso."
"Reducto."
"Hexia!"
"Confundus!"
"Stupefy!"
"Anteoculatia!" I yelled and a pair of horns grew on Tom Riddles head. He glared at me as he felt his head and shot a spell back.
"Lepus aures!" The curse hit me square in the chest and a pair of rabbit ears sprouted from my head. Touché.
"Rictumsempra!"
"Evanesco!" I rolled away from the curse. He was out for blood.
"Vulnus!" Suddenly Riddle has a large gash on his arm.
"Sectum corpus!" Now I had blood dripping from my whole body.
"Confringo!" "Expulso!" We said our blasting curses at the exact same time, and we both flew off the table as the curses connected.
Riddle and I both hit our opposite walls. Tom was wise enough to protect his head, but mine hit the stone wall. Hard. I felt myself slide down to the floor, and could feel the warm pool of blood from my cuts and my head around me. I struggled to stay awake but was able to see Riddle rush over without genuine worry and pick me up. I heard Riddle and the professor mumble something about the hospital wing but before I could decipher it, I blacked out.