Room of requirement

Hermione's pov
////////////////
The clock hit 6:00 and it was time to meet the boys and Ginny in the room of requirement. I whipped out the cloak and map and walked down to the common room where Draco and Harry stood idly. I quickly threw the cloak over them and handed Harry the map.
"I solemnly swear that I am up to no good." Harry whispered and the map opened up revealing every name in the castle. We quickly spotted Ginny disssapearing into the room of requirement, and then we found Riddle patrolling on the third floor. We quickly avoided him and raced up to the seventh floor with no problems.
"Mischief managed." Harry said and the map blanked. We paced three times outside of the room of requirement, and the door revealed itself. We pushed often the large doors and revealed its insides to be a replica of the gryffindor common room.
"Ew red and gold." Draco muttered as he plopped himself on a leather couch.
"So first days over, and Tom Riddle is already suspicious of us. We have a lot to unpack." I said not even knowing where to start.
"He cornered me today, asked about Beauxbatons." Ginny said worriedly.
"I know he confronted me about that too. Beauxbatons teaches alchemy and potions. Also all the courses that Hogwarts teaches except divination." I told them and they nodded.
"I also want to address something really weird that happened to me today...." Ginny said, but I had a feeling it was about the memories.
"Well when I first sat down at the gryffindor table, I was greeted by my grandpa Ignatius, and he called me his cousin. Apparently, I'm the daughter of my great aunt now, and what's weirder is that I got a letter from my great aunt and uncle saying how much they missed me and hoped that I would have a good year at Hogwarts. What the heck is happening?" Ginny explained and I sucked in my breath. I told them about the book and the time travel law and they began to understand.
"So you're saying that we've created new parents?"
"I guess so. What's weirder is that we're going to receive memories from our new lives. I got two memories today in the hospital wing in fact." I told them and everyone seemed on edge.
"So basically I can declare myself a millionaire and the universe will take my word for it?" Draco asked and I nodded.
"Yes, but Jeremiah Lochman warns that abusing this power can lead to serious consequences! He reverted into a squib because he relied on the universe for too many things!" I warned and they all blanched.
"What did Jeremiah Lochman accomplish from going into the past?" Harry asked out of curiosity.
"Nothing, but he did become his own grandfather." I told them and Draco laughed.
"What?! That's so weird!"
"Yeah apparently he married his grandmother, and in turn had a son whose wife gave birth to young Jeremiah Lochman. And old Jeremiah Lochman gave young Jeremiah Lochman the time turner, it's very confusing." I told him.
"No kidding."
"When should we meet again?" Ginny asked.
"I'm thinking every Sunday at 10:00 only because people are still out and about in the common room at 6:30." I said and everyone nodded.
"Mione?"
"Yeah Harry?"
"What are we going to do about holidays?"
"What do you mean?"
"I mean, I don't know where I live in this universe, how am I going to find my way home this summer. My parents in this timeline are going to know that something is different about us!"
"I don't know what to tell you Harry. I don't know how we're going to work this out myself. I guess we'll just have to wing it and hope for the best." I told him and he seemed to accept this answer.
"So should we leave?" Draco asked and I shook my head.
"Not yet. Look at the map, riddles patrolling this floor right now. We'll leave once he's done." I said and watched the footsteps of Tom Riddle ascend to the eighth floor.
"Ginny do you want us to walk you to your common room?" Harry asked his girlfriend.
"No thanks Harry, I'll be fine it's literally just at the base of the staircase." She said and gave him a kiss which he returned.draco however put his finger in his mouth to symbolize throwing up. After Harry watched Ginny enter the portrait, we descended the stairs to the dungeon.
"Veritas serum." Draco told the portrait of Salazar Slytherin, and it opened for us.
"I'll see you guys tomorrow." I said while stuffing the map and invisibility cloak in my bag.
"Goodnight Hermione."
"Goodnight mione." I smiled at them and ran up into the dorms and threw myself on my bed. Before I fell asleep, a new question entered my head. How would I get home, and how would I act around my new 'father'?