Whats she hiding?

Toms pov
///////////
I watched as she escaped my grip and ran out of the classroom. They weren't transfers, hogwarts didn't accept transfers, especially on such short notice. The only way to get answers from them was to back them into a corner. The redhead and they green eyed boy were spontaneous and erratic, they could be easily cracked; but the platinum blonde and the brunette were careful and meticulous, worst of all they were smart. They knew to watch over the others, and frequently gave each other knowing glances. Why were they here? What were they hiding? Were they here for me? For the stone? There was no way that Grindelwald would simply send his supposed daughter into the hands of his archenemy. There was a definite reason she was here, and it had to do with the deathly hallows.
The redhead was textbook. She was loud, and easily angered. Although, she seemed head over heels for the dark haired boy, Olivander; which could prove to be useful information in the future. She was overly excited about quidditch, a mans sport, and was always sitting with her legs spread. She was obviously a Prewett. Not even the mudbloods were as obnoxious as they were. Her reason for being here was unknown to me so far, she seemed to show no purpose as she shared no classes with himself.
The green eyed boy however was much more docile. Mind you, still easily angered, and he always seemed to be glaring at me as if I wronged him. He always gripped his wand whenever I showed up, he always seemed to know things about me that the others didn't. He was a threat. What did he know that he wouldn't tell? A possible skilled legilimens? Or perhaps he had been investigating me? Possibly all four were investigating the death of Myrtle Warren.
The blonde was the complete opposite of the Prewett girl. He was tame, and acted like a true pureblood. In more ways than one, he seemed like a Malfoy. Both had the trademark blonde hair, ladies man smirk, and ego the size of hogwarts. He was quiet and calculating, and his eyes shone with horrors from his past. He was dangerous if underestimated.
The biggest enigma however, was the brunette, Grindelwald. It was a risky move to claim that you were the illegitimate daughter of the darkest wizard alive, which led me to believe that she was his real daughter. But at the same time, she lacked his traits. She held no hate for mudbloods or muggles, no white hair, or dangerous aura. She had brown eyes of which Grindelwald had one, his strong magic, also his strong cheekbones; but other than that, they had no likeness. So far, we have shared all of our classes together, and yet, she remains a mystery. The others were open books compared to her, and for that reason alone, she is the most dangerous. She just didn't make sense.
"Malfoy, Black!"
"Yes my lord?" Black answered while Malfoy only inclined his head.
"Be careful where you call me that." I glared at Alphard who shrunk into himself.
"What do you need?" Abraxas asked.
"I want you, Alphard, to track Olivander. Abraxas, trail Delacour. And I'll follow Grindelwald. I don't trust them." I said while waving them off. I will know everything. I strolled down the halls to the library first, being a bookworm was something that she couldn't hide.
"I thought you'd be in here." I said, painting a smirk on my face and leaning against a bookcase.
"Ah!" She gasped and whipped around to look at me.
"How did you know where the library was? I didn't show you."
"I asked people and they pointed me here." She said and turned back into her book. Time Traveling: There and Back, why is she reading about time travel? Possible time traveler?
"Did you want something?" She said, closing her book with a huff.
"I thought I would would walk you into your home economics class." I said, laying on my charm extra thick.
"That won't be necessary." She said while stomping away from me. I watched as she started going the wrong way.
"Tom? Don't you have class to get to?" Madam shoffington, the librarian asked. I glanced at my watch.
"Thank you for reminding me, madam Shoffington! I lost track of time!" I said with fake cheer and a fake smile. She smiled back at me and resumed reading. Dueling here I come.
I walked through the damp corridors of the dungeons when I heard a faint footstep.
"Whose there?" I asked the darkness. No answer.
"Homonum revelio." Still nothing. I scanned the void. Someone was there. There was nothing I could do now, I had class and a perfect image to maintain. This would have to wait.