Hello, I'm Tom Riddle

Toms pov
/////////
"I might ask the brunette to Hogsmeade, what do you think?" Abraxas said while nudging me with a knowing smirk. The four transfers walked up the the sorting hat, all had nervous expressions on their faces.
"Not if I get there first." I smirked back at him while checking out the brunette in question, who was wearing a pink dress that was a little too short for the times.
"Sorry to break it to you boys, but my bet is that she's dating the blonde." alphard black, my third in command, said. I looked to Abraxas and back at the other blonde. They looked suspiciously similar.
"Please, I am a way more handsome blonde than him." Abraxas, my second in command, told us while turning to wink at walburga black who simply huffed and turned away.
"Oi, you might want to lay off, I heard my parents saying that she would be promised to Orion." Alphard whispered to Malfoy who blanched.
"But Orion's a second year, and she's a sixth year; not to mention that Orion is your guys's-"
"Third cousin, I know, but what can you do? I don't think she knows yet. I think their planning on telling them after Walburga graduates." Alphard said, finishing Abraxas's sentence.
"What about you? You're the eldest, who are you promised to?" I asked him, the black line always fascinated me.
"Cedrella, she's my fourth cousin once removed, so it isn't technically...ahem. But I highly doubt that she'll go through with it."
"Why not?"
"From what I hear, she likes Septimus Weasley. She'll probably be disowned." I frowned at his bluntness.
"it's not the worst thing, at least he's a pureblood." I told him and Alphard smiled back.
"What about Lucrietta?"
"Promised to Ignatius Prewett."
"Well then my friend, it seems as though you're free for the time being!" Abraxas said good heartedly and I smirked back. They were the only ones I could consider to be friends

Hermione's pov
////////////////
I walked between Draco and Harry to the Slytherin table, where I was sure that I didn't belong. Just like the other 3 tables in the great hall, everyone separated by ages, and social class. Everyone in seventh year slytherin stood up to greet us; the worst part is, is that almost all were people. I recognized as death eaters.
"Draco Delacour, pureblood." Draco said as he shook the hands of the knights of Walpurgis. After he turned to a woman that I identified as walburga black.
"Draco Delacour." He said with a wink. She took his hand gracefully and Harry also started greeting the Slytherins.
"Abraxas Malfoy, Pureblood, I'm honored to meet your acquaintance." Dracos grandfather said to me, showing off his trademark wink and smirk. I placed my hand on his and he brought it to his lips.
"The pleasure is mine; Hermione Grindelwald, Pureblood." I said, giving a polite curtsy. I did this five times more before encountering the man of the hour, Voldemort.
"Tom Riddle, Pureblood, it's a pleasure to meet you miss Grindelwald." He told me as he kissed my hand, but inside I was mentally shrieking.
"Pleased to meet you too, mister Riddle, but please, it's just Hermione." I said while forcing myself to break away from his eyes and curtsy.
"If you don't mind me asking, mister delacour, mister olivander, miss Grindelwald, where do you all hail from?" A dark haired woman, who looked vaguely familiar asked.
"Ile-de-France, all of us, more specifically Saint-Nom-La-Bretèche. I haven't had the pleasure to meet you miss...?" I told her, trying my best to get away from the shaky subject.
"Prince, Eileen Prince." She told me, and I was taken aback, it was headmaster Snapes mother. Once we were all introduced they beckoned us to sit down.
"So why did you all transfer here?" The rosier boy asked. The boys looked to me for help.
"My father, wanted me away from France as his influence, so to speak, spreads. The boys came with for protection. There's a lot of people out for my blood." I said, reiterating the lines I had practiced so many times before.
"And what of that Prewett girl?" Alphard asked me, his dark hair shining under the candle light.
"Ginny? She's also a friend of mine, unfortunate though that she sorted into one of the worse houses." I have old him, fake disdain on my lips.
"Don't hold it against her, all Prewetts are sorted into Gryffindor." He told me. Suddenly Dumbledore came up to us.
"Mr. Riddle, would you be so kind as to escort our new students around the castle, specifically to their common room? Minerva is showing her fellow gryffindor around.
"Of course sir!" Riddle said with a sanguine cheeriness that made me want to gag.
"This way you three." He said while leading us out of the great hall.
"You know, I wasn't aware Grindelwald had any children. Who was your mother?" Riddle asked me, his stare had turned cold and calculating.
"My mother's maiden name was Yaxley."  I told him, making the split second decision.
"Was?"
"It's something I'd rather not talk about." I said, I needed a cover story later.
"Well how about you, olivander, delacour? Who were  your parents."
"My fathers cousin is the wand maker, Garrick Olivander, but my mother's name is Susan Bones." He told Riddle, trying to mask the hesitation in his voice. Tom gave him a suspicious glance, but turned to Draco.
"And you?"
"My fathers name is Henrik Delacour, my mother is Nymphadora Delacour neé Selwyn, she was English actually." He said smoothly, if I didn't know any better, I would have believed him.
"Here is our common room, it's right in between the potions classroom and the dueling room. The password is 'veritas serum' and I went through the trouble of making maps for you to Navigate yourselves through hogwarts." He told us, his eyes, ever calculating.
"Thank you mister Riddle." I said as I took one of the maps.
"Please, just Tom." He told me, his fingers brushing against mine.
"Thank you, Tom." I said, the low light masking the glare in my eyes
"I hope to see you all in class tomorrow, I'm afraid I can't spend more time with you all tonight, as prefect I must make my rounds across the castle." He told us.
"Tom." The boys said simultaneously and gave a Kurt nod.
"Goodnight Tom." I said, entering the common room.
"Hermione, Gentlemen." He said as he stalked away. I had a feeling that he wouldn't be making his rounds, but instead of checking, I decided that it would be better to head to bed instead.