Ginny?

Hermione's pov
/////////////
I awoke promptly at 9:30, and looked over at the pretty clothes that I laid out yesterday. I quickly got up and walked to the showers. After a steamy shower, I slipped on the pink dress and nude heels, and began applying a natural innocent look of makeup upon my face. After 20 mins of making my eyes big and perfect, I applied a pink lipstick to match the dress. I grabbed my bag and headed down to the great hall for a late breakfast. I sat at the head table with Draco, and I ate an apple with pumpkin juice.
"Oh shoot! Hermione we have to go, it's 11:30!" My eyes widened at his proclamation. When we arrived in snapes office I noticed Ginny was with him. Harry ran inside, breathing heavily from running.
"What is Ginny doing here?" I asked.
"I'm coming with."
"No you are not, you have to be here and be safe!" Harry told her as she crossed her arms.
"I am just as safe here as I will be in the past!" She yelled at him, she was just as stubborn as her mother.
"Besides, Harry, I wanna be with you..." she told him, and Snape rolled his eyes.
"Hate to break up the touching moment, but it is 11:50 you must leave, the death eaters are arriving soon." Snape said in a sarcastic tone.
"SHOOT I FORGOT MY BAGS!" Harry yelled and Snape simply snapped his fingers and the bag appeared.
"Mrs granger, I assume you know what to do, I think 5 turns should do it." He said and I nodded in return. He handed me the Manila envelope that was only to be opened by future Dumbledore.
"Grab onto your bags." I told the group as I wrapped the time turner around all of us, and Harry was saying goodbye to Dumbledore once more.
"Before we go, Professor Snape, I know we hated each other, yet I wanted to say thanks, you were a great mentor." I told him and he gave me a small but genuine smile. I turned the hourglass five times, and when things stopped moving, we were in front of the hogs head.
"How did we end up here?" Ginny asked.
"No time for that, we have to meet Dumbledore!" I told them and let the time turner hang from my neck. We entered the hogs head, and was met with a reddish, brunette Dumbledore sitting at the bar.
"Professor?" I asked as I tapped him on the shoulder. The man in question looked younger, but his eyes still held the same mirth from our time.
"Ah you must be the new transfer students, I have a private meeting room ready if you will follow me." He said while glancing knowingly at each of us. Once we reached the private room I gave him the envelope. He sat and read over the contents and nodded.
"Sir?" I asked and he looked up at me.
"Pleasure to meet you mrs Grindelwald, it seems future me has entrusted you to sway mr. Riddle to the light side using any means necessary." He said while giving me a knowing look.
I suppose we should get you to headmaster dippet, you needn't worry about him not admiring you, I have been aware of this for sometime." He told us.
"Follow me." He beckoned as we left the hogs head towards the castle. Ginny walked up next to me and struck up a conversation.
"Blimey hermione, you look gorgeous." She told me as I smiled at her, I hoped that I did, but I regretted wearing the heels.
"Ginny, what will your last name be?" I asked, the question had been on my mind since I saw her in the office.
"Prewett." She simply stared.
"But you can't! Your mother's aunt and father are attending currently!" I whisper yelled at her.
"Don't worry, the prewetts have tons of cousins, even in the forties our family was huge. If you have the trademark red hair, it can be assumed you are related to either the weasleys or the prewetts." She said, having obviously researched the topic.
We reached the castle in record time, and Dumbledore led us up to dippets office.
"No need to be afraid mrs Grindelwald, you will change history." Albus told me, but it didn't help alleviate my anticipation.
"Cornucopia." He said and waved his hand over the statue. With that we entered the office again.