How Does She Even Have Any Left?

Can you imagine a whole army of Deppheads (AKA The Good Guys) & Ambitch Fans (AKA The Blind Ding-A-Lings) getting together in a battle arena and having a full blown fan war!

*General Johnny Depp gives his loyal army a final speech of encouragement before they go to fight in the great fan war*

General Depp:
Seeing you all here is enough to bring me to tears. All these years, generations after generations you trusted me, believed in me and continued loving me above all odds! Everyone of you is just another reason for me to keep keeping on in this crazy business of Hollywood B.S! I love you all, now go out there, remember your training, stay safe and fight for what you believe in. God bless all of you, I love you all!

Deppheads: FOR JOHNNY!

Ambitch Fans: ... Uh, Miss Heard? Do you have any parting words for us?

*Ambitch puts down her drink & cookies and approaches the mic still chewing cookies*

Ambitch: *Continues to chew for what feels like forever to stall whatever dizzy verbal B

Ambitch: *Continues to chew for what feels like forever to stall whatever dizzy verbal B.S she's about to spew out*

Ambitch: *Swallows* Go kick some ass... uh... because I told you to!

*The Ambitch Fans, who didn't die waiting for her to finish, rush forward in attack*

Ambitch: BECAUSE YOU TOLD US TO!

*Yeah, I know it's a Spongebob Reference, but it's probably accurate*
😠😆😍😘💋❤