twenty. lovely

twenty. lovely
mature

Something about seeing the boy, whose house you were living in, face down in the water, with Topper standing over him, was enough to piss you off.

Apparently, John B and Topper had gotten into some kind of altercation which turned into a fight. Skye wasn't sure of the details, but frankly, she didn't care. All she was worried about was JJ firing gunshots into the air to break up the ordeal and everyone scattering.

Topper dragged Sarah Cameron away with him, the pair watching each other as their intimate event was forced to end abruptly. They went to their respective sides, checking on the boy that each was worried about it.

"Are you okay?" Skye asked John B, hunched over his body. He had been dragged from the water by JJ and was looking a bit pale.

"Peachy," he replied, a small smile on his face at the girl's concern. JJ, Kie, and Pope were all huddled around similarly.

After ensuring John B was okay, JJ was ready to head back to the Chateau; he said something about a pounding headache from the weed he had smoked. Kie assured JJ that her and Pope had John B handled if Skye would drive JJ home. She agreed, taking the keys to the van. Kie had her car, which she offered to use to transport the other two boys back.

Since Kie served as the motherly figure, she held all of the keys; she passed John B's keys to Skye. Skye said her good nights, walking alongside JJ towards the van. She elected to not say anything about the gun and the ordeal, as it seemed like something that could wait until morning.

As soon as the pair got into the car, JJ through his head back. "I honestly feel fine, Blue, I just really wanted to leave."

Skye turned to him, shaking her head. She started the car, laughing lightly. "So dramatic."

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

The ride was extremely short, and once entering the Chateau, Skye immediately kicked her shoes off.

"Who were you with at the Boneyard?" JJ questioned, his tone nearly curiously.

Skye laughed lightly. "What do you care?" she questioned back.

"I'm just wondering."

"No, you aren't." It was as if the boy sounded jealous.

"I just think it's funny how you'll make out with Sarah Cameron but I can't even get a kiss," JJ remarked, a goofy smirk on his face.

"Fine, JJ, you want a kiss?" she questioned. She walked over to him, touching his lips with hers quickly. She pulled away, a questioning expression on her face. "Better?" It was the nature of their relationship.

"Lovely. You're lovely." JJ smiled, placing his hand around the back of her neck. He pulled her in for another kiss, her smiling into it.

Her hands found his neck, the pair deepening the kiss. As they continued to make out, they stumbled in unison to the direction of the bedroom where Skye slept.

JJ was facing the door, so he pushed it open with his foot. He turned his body, allowing himself to sit on the bed. The broke apart for a moment, only to readjust.

JJ caressed her, his hands placed gently around her the back of her neck.

JJ sat on the bed, his feet placed firmly against the wood floor. Skye sat in his lap, her legs straddling his. One of his hands reached under the back her shirt, simply feeling her skin while still holding her to ensure she felt comfortable in the position.