Chapter Thirteen

- Winter's POV -

It was a few hours after me and fathers fight but me and Autumn were still locked up in the cave.

"How can you just sit there and not want to break out of the cave?! This is merabuse!" I shouted angrily at Autumn, she flinched slightly but didn't reply.

"You heard what daddy said, he wants to keep us safe" She answered a moment later, I laughed.

"Or maybe he just doesn't want us to live, be happy and enjoy life!"

I felt so angry and frustrated. If your daughter was missing wouldn't you go and find her? So why isn't he searching for Summer?

I am nothing like my father at all.

- Heidi's POV -

I don't know why my mum locks me in the house when she leaves me to clean all day, where does she think I'm going to go? I have no friends (because she obviously wouldn't believe me if I told her my only friend was a fish) and the only nice place around here is the beach.

I turned on the tv while I mopped the living room floor.

"The real life mermaid found a few days ago is now in Aqua World! The fun and exciting marine park which also has Dolphins and other sea animals.

The mermaid is now the most requested to see and for this week only its half price to come see her!

I will be there!

Now for the other stories of today on Fox News.."

I stopped cleaning and thought for a moment. I wonder if my dad knows about the mermaid being in Aqua World?

Wait.. That mermaid is Winters sister!

"I have to tell her!" I shouted to myself while dropping the mop and sprinting towards the door. Forgetting that it was locked, I ran straight into it and fell onto the floor.

"Plan B" I mumbled while picking myself up of the floor. I walked over to the window and opened it as far as it could go, then I carefully climbed out.

I sighed with relief after feeling the pavement under my feet, now to get to the beach.