Peter Gets Hit by a Plane

You heard Peter, but he wasn't aware you were on the phone.  He was groaning in immense pain and whimpering.  He sounded terribly weak, and you wanted to know what was going on. 

"Come on Peter..." You mumbled. He mimicked your words, talking to himself. 

"Come on spiderman!" you heard him shriek in agony.  He began to groan, turning into a shout of fright. His voice was shaky and giving out. 

"Peter?" he couldn't hear you. 

"Ugh, I can't." He said weekly to himself. You heard a loud noise echoing around him.  Your subway train was going somewhere, and you realized you should probably get off before you would get lost.  

"Peter? Can you hear me?"  You said which he didn't respond to.  He was gasping for air, though it was difficult to tell through the phone.  

"Hello?!" He called out. 

"Yes?!" 

"Can anybody hear me?" Your heart sank.  You felt shattered by the thought of him struggling. "Please! I'm stuck down here!"  You heard more struggling noises. "I-I can't move." He kept gasping for air. 

"Peter..." The train stopped and you got off. It was noisy all around you, but somehow, as you got out of the underground, you were able to hear him. Barely. You could hear him talking to himself, and then the phone hung up. What? Wait what happened? Your mind pondered with chaotic worrisome thoughts that pooled into your mind like a flood gate. Perhaps his, well, Flash's phone died. But still, you needed to know where he was. 

You ought to keep your nose out of it, or at least that's what you thought. But this was almost overwhelming to you.  You were wandering the street going nowhere in particular, hunting for any sign of Spiderman, or the birdman. Vulture. 

And that's how you found what you were looking at in bewilderment at the moment.  Stark Tower marked one of the highlights of NewYork.  To no surprise that is.  It was owned by the famous Billionaire Tony Stark and for 4 years now it served as the Avengers headquarters.  You had heard the Avengers were finding a more private area, and moving out. You just didn't think it would be today of all times. 

Perched upon the sturdy Stark Tower, war a massive grey jet. And by massive, I mean it was gigantic. How did it even get there without a runway?  You, as well as a few strangers from around the streets of NewYork, were looking up at the sky as somehow the jet was lifted from the tower, defying all sensible logic in your mind. A jet does not simply hover away from the ground. It needs to accelerate really fast. But here you were, watching the exact opposite happened as the jet cloaked itself to match the surrounding sky. An invisible jet you could say.

You felt yourself get dizzy, and your brain grew foggy. Oh no, not another vision. 

But it was the same vision from before. A jet with flickering lights, the man with green glowing eyes that you could now see were goggles, and Peter laying as a bloody mess on the ground. 

Frick.

That was the plane. The Vulture was after Peter. And Peter was in pain somewhere. It was all coming together now. 

You could no longer see the plane but you did catch a glimpse of a figure, a silhouette in the sky following it. You were certain it was Vulture.  Suddenly you felt cold in your light f/c dress and wished you had some pants on. Where are my pants? But no, you weren't going home until you know what the heck was going on. 

Fast forward a good fifteen minutes and you were now in Queens.  Man, you were walking around like crazy barefooted on the pavement. You had taken your shoes off from the pain they brought. It did bring you some unwanted attention, but you were fine.  You felt hopeless, wandering around some trashy apartment buildings.