You get hit by a tiny car, then ran over by another car except underwater

Here's basically what happened. You two went back to the hotel and then Peter deleted himself from the hotel. Zip zap zop.  And you felt... very anxious. Why?  because if you had just kept your mouth shut he wouldn't be going to Berlin Germany right now, escaping the field trip, to find Nick Fury, and take Mysterio down.  You felt so... angry with him.  He didn't even let you speak.  he didn't let you tell him that if he went to Berlin he would be almost killed by Mysterio.  He didn't know Fury was still in Prague.

But you did and he didn't let you speak.  He left his phone for fear Quinton was tracking him with it.  So now he was somewhere in Germany and you had no way of contacting him to make sure he was safe.  Maybe you could get your class back to America before things got worse.

"Bad news everybody."  Harrington clapped his hands together.  You had all your stuff packed to leave for home in the lobby with your classmates when the teacher gathered you all together.  You knew what he was going to say and you dreaded it. "Our straight flight to America was declined. They don't have enough seats for us on short notice."

"Maybe we can take a gay flight to America if the straight one doesn't work."  Flash snickered.  Someone hit him. It may have been you...

"Inappropriate Thompson."  Jules frowned.

"W-what how is that inappropriate?!"  Flash bickered, "That's just homophobic!"

"Quiet please, I haven't had any coffee." Harrington sighed,  "We managed to get a flight to America, but it's from Londen.  We have an immediate flight to England, but we'll have to wait a few hours to get back to the states."

"Ugh," you groaned, knowing full well someone would die in London.  And you knew Peter would be a bloody mess too which meant he must have left Berlin at some point if you were going to see him there. "Sire are we sure that's safe?" you stutter.

"It'll be fine.  Don't worry, we'll be safe from monsters." Harrington smiled, "We'll stay in the airport."

"Wait but I booked us touring tickets,"  Julius said with a look of surprise.

"You did what?"

"I thought we could tour London while we wait for the flight!" 

"... so we're gonna be touring London,"  Harrington announced.

------

You were on the tour bus crossing the famous London bridge when it happened.  The wind picked up, the driver disappeared, the water beneath you churned, and you knew everyone was in trouble. Harrington pushed the kids off the bus, in hopes of getting off the bridge in time before it happens. People didn't seem to care for pedestrians like you as they slammed the gas in their cars to get off the bridge.  Everyone was almost to the end, safe and alive when you got ran over by a tiny car. 

"Hey wait-" you gasped as the car ran right under you.  It didn't do you much harm, mostly flipped you over the roof and knocked the wind out of you, but you were so surprised it took you a while to get back up.  "W...wait..." you said as you sat up, your class no longer in sight. "Dam it." you said as the bridge under you started to creak. 

Instantly jumping to your feet you made a run for the end of the bridge.  You were almost there, just a few more steps and-

WOOSH

Well gosh, dang it.

SPLASH

Well, now you were in the water. Some... elemental monster? Yeah, it must be making some strong sort of wind because you quite literally were thrown into the air and now sunk in a dirty gross canal. 

You quickly swam back to the surface, trying to get air when a car was thrown in the after right above you, nailing you in the head as it had just barely slowed.  You felt yourself slowly lose consciousness. You panicked, of course.  Were you about to die? Was this seriously the end? 

No. You saw a future. You would see your friends and Peter again. You WOULD survive. 

And then you died.

Well, not literally of course. The last thing you saw was the car above your head and the blood in the water.  And suddenly you were surrounded by fire and a burning bridge. "Ah dang I made it to Hell didn't I?!" you exclaimed.  Well, first you started coughing and gagging up water and blood, THEN you shouted out for anyone to hear.

"N-no you're not!" a voice said.

"... I didn't think Heaven would be on fire..."

"You're not dead y/n!"

"... Jesus?" you turned your head and saw his face.  Bloody and mangled with a broken nose and tear-stained cheeks. "Peter?"

"H-hhh you're alive!"  He suddenly pulled you into a tight hug. 

"I am?"

"Oh my gosh why are you guys in London?!" he whimpered into your shoulder. You drew your hand up to the back of his head, running your fingers through his hair.  You suddenly felt the urge to cry as well.

"W-we... I tried to stop us but-"

"It's ok ok- where is everybody?"  he asked.

"I don't know..." you admitted, "Are you ok?"

"... I'm fine," he said, still not pulling out of the hug.

"Peter you're shaking." you stammered, still stroking his brown curls, which were encrusted and stiff with blood.

"It's fine, it's fine."

"What happened?" you asked, as your head began to throb.

"I fell in the water and saw you kinda... dangling off a piece of driftwood or something. Might have actually been a drone."  he answered, "You're head is split open, did someone hurt you?"

"Yeah, I got hit by a car. Twice." you chuckled lightly before coughing up more water from your lungs.

"Gosh I'm so glad you're alive-" he said and hid his face in your neck. You suddenly felt yourself start to cry.

"You're so stupid." you sniffled, "I tried to warn you!"

"I know and I didn't listen."  he murmured,  "I wish this was over."

"We should find everyone before they realized I got hit by a tiny car." you stated, "and what are we going to do about Mysterio?"

"He's dead. It... it was an accident but..." Peter didn't finish.

"Shh," you cooed, "We can... we'll be ok.  It's gonna be fine."

"You sure? His blood is on MY hands y/n, I'm a KILLER!"

"I killed a fly once. And I've shot a bird.  I'm also a killer you could say."

"It's not funny," he said and pulled away from you.

"Sorry, I was trying to make you feel better." you sighed.

"Your phone is broke.  I already tried to check it.  But Happy said he'd take care of everyone.  We should try and find them now." he stated, getting up on his feet. He helped you stand as well.

"Sure.." you aid with disappointment. Why were you disappointed?