You watch the world crumble

After Thanos left, all was silent. No one wanted to admit they had just lost. No one trusted Strange besides you, and everyone kept their distance. You didn't know how much longer it would take before all was lost and you would die. Strange reported that Thanos was in Wakanda now, and the Avengers were losing. This made everyone even angrier with him, for even giving Thanos the stone. 

Peter took you aside, counting the minutes until doom. You couldn't help but cry. Why couldn't everything be normal, and back to the way it was? Why did you ever join Peter? Why did you get on the ship? Just because you wanted to see how you would die? Curiosity? Was it? That's ridiculous, you should have stayed. Though you would die all the same back home, you wouldn't have the stress of knowing what Thanos was about to do.

"I have a feeling, we're not the only ones who will be affected." Peter sighed. You were leaning on his shoulder. 

"You think? Thanos kinda made that obvious," you replied.

"If you were back on Earth, what do you think we would be doing? If this whole, alien invasion thing never happened?" he asked.

"We'd probably be freaking out because we had homework. SO we'd make a study group, and watch a movie till midnight instead of actually working," you answered.

"Yeah," he chuckled, "Maybe."

"Probably," you stated. "What about you?"

"I don't know." he sighed.  "There's a lot of things I wish I had done, and now..." he paused, "I'll never get the chance."

"Like what?"

"Like, it's gonna sound stupid, but... I would want to go to Europe maybe because I want to try the food," he admitted.

"That's not stupid." you giggled. You hugged hi arm tightly, the two of you leaning together. A small gesture from both of you, to let the other one know everything would be fine. Though you both knew that was a lie. 

"He's gonna kill everyone." Peter choked, "I just wish, well... if I was one of the ones to... you know... I wish I could say goodbye. May's all alone, ad so's Ned. I just can't leave them."

"Yeah." you sniffled. "At least you know there's a chance you'll make it."

"I'm sorry." Peter sighed, "I'm..."

"Peter, if I'm gonna die, they're something you should know," you sat up.

"Where are those fricken kids?" you both heard Tony shout. 

"Hold on," Peter said, helping you up. You both trotted over to the rest of the group.

"Alright, we've got an escape plan. We still have a chance. If we can get to earth and help others, we might just win this." Tony declared. 

"It's too late," Matis muttered.

"What do you mean?" Tony asked sternly. She didn't answer. With horror, you watched her body slowly turn to dust, blowing into the air till she was nothing. 

"no," you said with tear-filled eyes. You knew what was next. Or rather, who was next. You turned towards Peter. "Peter I don't have-"

"No..." he said sadly. 

"I can't-" you choked. "I..." You grabbed his face out of pure desperation. "Peter I loved you." you cried. You softly placed a gentle kiss on his lips. He didn't fight back, but you pulled away feeling a sickening emotion thorough your body. A feeling that trickled across your skin. His eyes were full of tears, as you backed off.

"Y/n..." he couldn't believe it, "No you can't go. No no no no no... I won't let you." 

You saw Drax slowly flake away. Your vision was becoming a reality. "I'm sorry Peter, you choked." he tried to grab your hands but your fingers were already turned to dust, creeping up your arms and up to your face. "I'm so sorry."