Peter jumps off the Brooklyn Bridge (he's ok... for now)

Another time skip? Yes. What was the point of the last chapter?  I don't actually know.

The new year was off to a rough start.  It was 2017, and already you wished it was over. Lots of interesting things had already happened. Apparently Thor was alive and doing something in another realm. PYN company disappeared then reappeared and then showed up on the coast, and then some dude grew gigantic. Fun fact you were there.  Another fun fact you were scared out of your mind. That was in Sanfrancisco too, you were visiting your other side of the family. And now the end of Sophomore year was approaching.

You and Spiderman had been working side by side as a crime-fighting duo.  At least you thought of it that way.  It was more of a crime-fighting trio. And Spiderman aka Peter Parker was the only one doing the crimefighting. You and Ned were the guy behind the chair, together, in different chairs.  Your powers came in handy.  You could tell Peter when something dangerous was about to happen, which made your relationship between you and your friends even stronger.  And Peter got hurt by villains a lot less. 

Your science class was going on a field trip to a museum that week. Some sort of historical aquatic adventure. It sounded stupid. And you didn't want to go. But your mom wanted you to, and you couldn't really argue. 

2018 was the year you were going to die.  And that day would be today.  You knew that as you climbed onto the bus.  It flashed into your mind. You were falling over in barren red earth, with Peter looking at you in terror.  And then it was black. 

And some sick, sick feeling in your gut knew that would be the last thing you saw forever.  Or at least a very long time. 

Time had been medalled with.  And it made your visions like static on a television.  And it caused you pain, like a massive headache that would lead to a series of migraines.  Someone in the future, (that was all you could see) had somehow tinkered with time travel.  So, you couldn't see everything past the time of your not so heroic death.  But yet, you saw multiple different outcomes after that.  But you didn't have access to that.  It was like, a computer, and you could see the file but couldn't open it.  You knew it was there you just couldn't get it to load.  And where on earth were you?  

You were getting on the bus.  With your backpack draped over your shoulder.  And a worrisome thought in your mind of something you couldn't speak up about.  Of something, you didn't want to bring up.  You couldn't talk about it.  Couldn't cry. Couldn't speak. Couldn't even get sympathy for.  Because everyone already thought you were crazy.  And with the knowledge you already had, what was to happen if you said, "Hey, I'm going to die today and I'm gonna be a random place I've never seen and time has been medalled with so I'm not gonna be dead forever. oh, and Peter was there, and he's also spiderman" 

The image replayed in your mind.  But this time you paid more attention.  Peter was in his suit without his mask on, but the suit was rather odd.  Something was different about it, you couldn't quite figure it out.  And then you saw someone who must have been invisible before because you certainly hadn't noticed them before.  You focused your attention on them, a grey muscular manly figure with red imprints covering his body.  Standing so incredibly still. 

Poof.  You were dead. Nothing left to see. 

"Y/n?"  Peter pulled you back to reality, with a hand on your shoulder. 

"Hmm?"  You felt hazy minded. 

"You ok?"  He looked concerned.

"No, why?"  You asked stubbornly. 

"You're holding up the aisle."  He said, as he took your hand and dragged you into the seat with him.  You felt embarrassed and covered your face from everyone passing your seat on the bus.  "It was another vision, wasn't it?"