You are a thrid wheel on a six wheel... Leo

Oop this chapter might be accurate to the other chapters since I forgot a lot of what's happening but whatever...

Well... you decided you hated couples. Sitting in the window seat while Betty and Ned flirted with each other, eventually getting together in the span of 8 hours sucked. And when you looked up you would see Brad and MJ being exactly the same with each other. And then you would catch Peter looking at them as well, and you could feel his pain.

Ah Im laughing right now- My phone keyboard is French and pain = Bread in French so when I typed, "you could feel his pain", I just got a bunch of bread emojis ._. Have some pain 🍞

Everyone was un boarding the pain and you had just about enough doses of love. You spaced yourself as far from Ned and Becky as possible, landing yourself next to some random Kirishima cosplayer. 1. Why was there a cosplayer in Venice? 2. Why was Kirishima in an airport? 3. Where was Bakugou is Kirishima was here?

Well the cosplayer luckily didn't speak English. So you easily avoided social interaction with him... or her... you honestly couldn't tell. You watched as the rest of the class forgot how to walk or something as they got off the plane. Flash's legs were so stiff we was moving as if they were pegs. And Peter, well he looked like he'd been sitting on the toilet for too long.

You watched from afar as Ned seemed to flaunt the fact that he'd managed to get a girlfriend before him, and you swear you could see the way Peter's eyes broke eye contact with Ned knowing he had moved on past his geeky start wars buddy. Especially when Betty kissed Ned on the cheek. Peter averted his gaze, and even though you were no where near then you swore you could hear Peter mumble about how he wanted to get out of there.

"Oh cool hair dude!" Flash smirked at the cosplayer next to you. In a very Spaniard accent they responded.

"Oh, I do not know ingles mucho well." They waved a hand nervously. Wow it's a Spanish Kirishima probably from Spain or maybe Portugal... in Venice... WHY. Your soothe saying skills came into action as you saw the idea of the cosplayer spilling coffee on themselves. And being the kind soul you were, noticing the fresh looking coffee cup in their hand, managed to nudge Flash away before he could accidentally bump them on his way past.

"Hey what the heck?" Flash exclaimed, pushing you away from him, his voice cracking with abundance.

"Nothing let's just get back to the group." You stared and pulled him closer to the club class. You gathered some courage and stood next to Peter. He seemed deflated at soul and over all just, lifeless. He barely even noticed your presence. "Peter, come on. Earth to Peter."

"Hmm what?" He suddenly looked up at you.

"Nothing it's just.., you seem kinda lost." You asked with concern. "Is everything alright?"

"I'm fine." He stated as he picked up his suitcase. "The class is leaving." He said in a dead voice. You have him a slight nod as the both of you began to follow.

Then you saw Flash accidentally bump into Spanish Kirishima in a Venice Airport, and their coffee spilt right down their formal school looking uniform. Flags obviously noticed but out his head down and speed walked the other way.

"¡Adolescentes estúpidos privilegiados! ¡Ni siquiera me vas a ayudar!" The cosplayer shouted at Flash who was speed walking away.

"Why didn't you predict that?" Peter asked.

"What the heck did he just say in Spanish..." you questioned. "And I did predict that. I just messed it up I'm tired ok?"

I never do authors notes in the middle of a chapter but here I am, 3 years later, writing this in because comments were annoying the hell out of me. The previous statement about used to say "what the heck did he just say in the language of tacos?" Which got a lot of people who probably aren't all Mexican... offended. Just because. It's a stereotype of a language. Nah fam that's a stereotype for Mexicans, not a whole ass language. Spanish is the official language of soooooo many different countries, not just Mexico, thank you very much. As a Hispanic myself, that comment was literally an innocent joke. Not meant to be offensive or rude. I speak Spanish. Now I know WHY it's considered rude which is why I finally changed it but I'm writing this just to say something.
Most of those people who were saying that it was a rude or offensive comment were the same people misgendering me (some on accident but a lot were intentional) and they even made racist comments about me, said homophobic things about my headcannon of gay Flash Thompson, and would not stop pestering me about my replacement of swear words. I just want to say, 1. Be careful about what you say, and 2. You don't always gotta look into things deeply. I had an actual Mexican tell me that it didn't offend them. I've removed the phrase entirely. I fucking hate this book.

"I believe you." He jogged you to the angry spanish Kirishima. "Lo siento, ¿hay algo que pueda haver para ayudar?"

"No, estoy bien. Gracias." The Kirishima responded, taking out some spar napkins that appeared to be stuffed in their pockets and rubbing the coffee stain off his suit.

"De nada." Peter nodded. The Kirishima seemed to be ignoring him at that point.

"Come on Peter lets just go. Also I didn't know you were that fluent in Spanish." You commented.

"I had to learn somethings so that Mr Delmar would stop talking about my Aunt in a weird way. Also I take it as a study." He answered and pulled you along to join the class.

———

"Welcome to Venice! The socks get wet!"

The hotel was sinking. Well it was super flooded really and was a total piece of crap but it was better than what you though Harrington would have pulled. You were half expecting to be sleeping in tents next to the alleys like homeless children.

After getting rooms you all were released to explore the area. Now was your chance! Hang out with Peter and treat it like a date-

And uh-

You already lost him. And you didn't have time to look around for him because Ned pulled you with him and Betty.

Great you would be third wheeling, again. You were tired from the plane ride and airport. If you couldn't hang out with Peter you would rather sleep in the crappy hotel for 29 hours than third wheel Ned and Betty. They constantly "booped" noses, planted kisses on each other kiss, made in obvious that they were holding hands, the list goes on. Wear Peter was to save you?

You had no idea.