You face Planet Titan

What happened next wasn't exactly what you had planned for your day of death.  Out of natural reaction, and survival skills, your instincts told you to run and hide.  You worried in a fret, wondering how on earth were you going to escape this?  Squidward and the donut spaceship were crating winds so powerful, it was practically pulling you towards it. You found a rather large garbage bin and decided to hide behind it. 

"Child," you heard a snide voice behind you.  You looked over your shoulder and saw a blueish-grey woman, with devilish horns and a slow voice.

"Stay away from me! If I'm dying today it won't be now!"  you said and threw a McDonalds Happy Meal at her. 

"Ugh, so belittling."  She groaned, swatting the box away,  "Thanos has been studying you and your people for quite some time, and wants to get under the ... what do they call themselves? Avengers, skin."

"I don't care nor do I know who Thanos is so take the McDonalds meal and leave!"  You said, standing up, "I know how to use... this!"  You said, grabbing a garbage lid like a shield.  The alien woman scorned.

"You think you stand a chance.  I am wasting my time with you, but Thanos will be pleased to meet someone like you. You're coming with me, and you shall meet your savior.  Thanos will show you, beautiful, mercy." She said with an ugly smile.

"Jesus is my only savior." You said and chucked the lid at her face, causing her to stagger back as it struck her chin. 

"You are all so pathetic here.  Thanos will spare you if you agree to our terms." She said and grabbed your wrist. You felt the wind pick up, and only now noticed the alien donut ship was above you. 

"Hey! Let go!" You shrieked as a blue beam surrounded the two of you. 

"Your powers are useful to us, do not fight a little one."

"I'm 15!" you shrieked.

"Thanos will love you as his own daughter," she declared as if it mattered to you.

"I. Said. Let. GO!" You screamed and kicked her in the chest. It had no effect, so you bit her finger. Normal human stuff. She let go, and for a moment, you were proud. Until you realized you were floating, and rising from the ground. "Hey what the heck?!"

"You're going to pay for that." She snarled. As you were flying into the sky uncontrollably.

"Put me down!" You yelled desperately. Your heart was beating so fast, you swore it was going to jump out of your chest, and splat on the pavement. All was hopeless. The more you kicked, the higher you went. You flailed your arms, which only made you turn upside-down. The doors to the ship were open wide like broad arms welcoming you inside. "Help!"

No one was going to save you. You should have stayed on the bus. But you would've died at home. This death was something different, one that couldn't be escaped. Or perhaps, could be delayed had you accepted the alien woman's offer. You would've cried, but you were too frozen to move, let alone make any more sound. Hundreds of feet in the sky, you were taken inside some stupid spaceship donut thing. 

Once inside, gravity returned to you, and you crashed onto the floor. 

"Frick," you muttered. "How do I get back down?" you were starting to think of a plan when the doors beneath you opened again. You flung yourself to the side, trying to hide behind anything. You saw Squidward man come inside, with doctor strange coming in slowly after. The doors shut, but while they were open you could see that you were much farther from the ground than before. It wouldn't take long before you would get taken fully into space and probably die. Maybe you were gonna suffocate? But then that would mean you and that grey red man you saw in your vision would too.