#2

~Changkyun~

This message lifted my mood and I stood in front of my graffiti super excited to meet someone. But soon I realized a big problem. I can't call this person and I couldn't write a SMS because it's a landline number. Even tho I got a smartphone I couldn't contact the person. After some minutes of thinking, I took out a Sharpie and wrote something on the wall again.

"I can't call you, sorry. What about meeting in front of my graffiti. Next Wednesday (06-17-21) at 5 p.m.?
~Kyun"

The next days gone by so slowly. It was like a torture to wait so long. Every day after work I walked to my graffiti but there wasn't any answer written on the wall so I simply decided to come there every day until it's Wednesday. It was hard to wait. But somehow it gave me strength and made me believe that I'm not worthless. It was the first time someone tried to contact me outside of work for almost 3 years now. I was excited. And soon the day came.

It was warm as I left the office at 16:45. The sun was shining. I walked to the side street and waited in front of my graffiti. There wasn't any new message written on the wall. Maybe the person only visited this town once and couldn't come back to this place? I waited and waited. It was almost 6 p.m. but no one came. Some raindrops made their way on my body and a few moments later it was pouring so I started running to my apartment. 6:15. I sat on the couch and thought about calling the number. But what should I say? Would he even understand me?

I took my phone and typed in the number I noted. My finger hesitated, but somehow I managed to press the call button. I was super nervous. I activated the speaker and watched my phone display. A few moments later my display told me that the person answered the call. At first I said nothing but after a while I managed to say something.

"Hey, here's Changkyun. You left a note on my graffiti and I wanted to meet you. I'll wait for you tomorrow at 5 p.m. in the side street in front of the graffiti. Bye!"

I hang up. I wasn't even sure if the person understood everything I said because I was so nervous and maybe I misspelled some words? Fuck. Anyways I packed my stuff for tomorrow. This time I put two pens and some papers into my bag. Normally I only carry one pen with me. After brushing teeth and changing cloth I fell into my bed. Beep sounds again - or should I say always? Every time I calmed down I realized them more and more. It was disturbing but somehow I managed to fell asleep.

The next day maybe was the first day I woke up with a smile on my face for the last few years. After I finished my morning routine I walked to my office and did my job like always. Waiting for the clock to tell me it's time to leave felt like an eternity. Somehow the eternity ended and I walked outside the office. It was 5 minutes before I was supposed to meet this person. How can 5 minutes last so long? I was about to scream out of excitement but managed to stay calm.

I stood there, waiting for someone appearing in the side street, I didn't even know who. Is it a woman or a man? Honey... It sounds like a nickname for partners. But if someone is calling themselves honey I guess it must me a woman. I mean which man would call himself Honey? Is the person small or tall? According to my first conclusion she must be small. Almost every Asian woman is small. Right? What if she don't understand me? My head was full of questions.

All of a sudden someone entered the side street. At first I only saw a silhouette of a person. The person came closer but I still couldn't tell if it's a man or a woman. The backlight was too bright to see something. The closer the person came the more I felt my heartbeat increase. Finally the person was engulfed by the shadow of the surrounding houses. It was a man. A tall man - taller than me - but that's easy. He wore a black leather jacket with studs, a white shirt and black pants with black boots. His hands were running through his black hair. He moved his lips but I didn't hear his voice. As he stopped in front of me he still said something. He reached his hand and I took it, shaked it and looked into his eyes. His gaze travelled to the graffiti.

He still talked. Beeeeeeeeeeeeeep. Fuck... I wasn't able to hear him. He stopped an smiled at me. His cheeks showed some deep dimples. Maybe the deepest and biggest dimples I've ever seen in my whole life. But it looked very cute and suits him so well. How can someone look so cute but cool at the same time? I wasn't able to say something at first so he stared at me and tilted his head a bit.

"Uuuhm, Hi." I said and internally wanted to slap myself for this answer. I raised my finger and signalised him to wait a moment. I took out my pens and some sheets and started writing.
I felt his confused look on me but he patiently waited for me to finish. As I did so, I turned the sheet around and gave it to him with one of my pens.

_______________________________________

Don't forget to vote and leave some comments if you liked this chapter 🌸💕