#18

~Changkyun~

He didn't answer my question and it's been a few hours now. He is obviously avoiding me and can't even look at me. We both sat on the couch staring on the wall in front of us. I looked out of the corner of my eye to see Jooheon struggling with his thoughts and suddenly he slapped his hands on the side table, stood up and walked to the wall, taking a sharpie.

"Do you remember the song we sang together?"

-

"Yeah, why?"

-

"It wasn't just a random text."

He looked at me, scared of the next sentence. His hands wobbled as he tried to write the next sentence.

"I lo-"

Jooheon threw the sharpie, he used seconds ago, onto the ground with a frustrated expression. His hands rubbed over his face, up to his hair, where he buried them in uncomfortableness. The sentence he wanted to write wasn't finished and I couldn't tell what he want to say. Then suddenly he turned around to face me, came closer, a bit to close. I took a few steps backwards until my back touched the wall behind me. Jooheon followed me.

His gaze was pinned on my lips, which led me to lick them. He mumbled something and I was sure he apologized. I wasn't even able to think about the reason for him to apologize, when I felt his lips on mine. He cupped my cheeks and slowly moved his lips against mine.

I started moving my lips as well. As he noticed, he pulled me closer into the kiss. I opened my mouth a bit so he can put his upper lip between them. Our lips were getting wetter with every move we made. Jooheon's tongue runs over my lips as he asked for entrance. I opened my mouth more to allow his tongue to enter my mouth. His warm tongue touched mine and we lovely started moving them against each other.

First slow moves but they developed into fast and hungry ones. We definitely lost ourselves in the kiss. But I still wanted more so I grabbed his collar and turned him around so his back was pressed against the concrete wall, which was still warm from my body.

I pinned him against the wall with my whole body and moved my tongue more harsh to gain the upper hand. But what I didn't expect was, that he tried to fight my dominance. I slammed my hand on the bare concrete wall next to his head. And somehow I was able to hear his whimper before he gave up and left the dominance to me.

I sucked on his bottom lip one last time before I opened my eyes to look into his teary ones while I moved my head back to a regular position. I turned around, bend down to pick up the Sharpie. The tip of the marker ran across the wall and completed the sentence Jooheon wanted to write for me.

"I lo-ve you"

I threw the marker on the ground like Jooheon did a few minutes before, turned around smirked like a Cheshire cat and kissed him. This time with much more passion. A few moments later I let go of him, wiped away his tears with my thumb and kissed his forehead.

"You love me?" I said while I caressed his hair. He did not dare to raise his head. He only nodded in tiny. "Hey Honey it's ok. You know what? I love you too." He lifted his head with a pout and his still teary eyes and stretched out his arms a little bit to hug me.

I took his hands placed them around my neck and pulled him closer on his waist to kiss him once again. We both happily smiled in the kiss. It was an indescribable moment for us and especially for me.

~

After this, I never lost my hearing again. We visited several doctors, who all told me that I lost my hearing due to my severe depression and the shock after the accident. They referred to it as a kind of trauma that affected the physical functions. There were still days when I felt uncomfortable but as soon as Jooheon was by my side I forgot everything. I gave up my apartment to live with him. We have been living together happily for three months now.

"Hey Kyunnie! Can you please help me?" I heard Jooheon say from across the room while he struggled to built together our new sofa. After we were finished, we sat down on our newest piece of furniture, cuddled and looked at our communication wall to remember all the things, that happened a few month ago. "We leave this wall as it is forever, right?" Our gazes crossed before he nodded with a huge smile and gave me a kiss on my cheek. "Sure."

~end~

_________________________________

The story turned out completely different than I had originally planned. I couldn't identify myself with it anymore as I'm more of a crackhead but I still wanted to finish this story - even if I don't like it that much myself.

❤️Thank you so much for reading. ❤️
❤️I hope you enjoyed it.❤️